Your Favorite Perk for Survivor and Killer,and the LEAST FAVORITE ?

name 1 perk on each side!


Here Goes!

12n5.png


Comments

  • My favorite Killer Perk is: Play With Your Food

    My favorite Survivor Perk is: Spine Chill

    *Context is that as a Survivor I seem to be a Stealth Killer magnet, I get them more often than not. As a Killer, I main Myers, and the Spooky Myers build at that. This means I'm dreadfully slow. Play With Your Food helps me break even. The weird thing is when I play other Killers I feel like the Flash at 115%. Even 110% feels like flying to someone who is 105% most of the game. Everyone was down on the Trickster and I was like, "he felt pretty peppy to me."

    Least Favorite Survivor Perk: No Mither (why trick new Players into using garbage?)

    Least Favorite Killer Perk: I don't know, I don't use anything I don't like long enough to rate them.

  • Favourite surv perk: Autodidact

    Favourite killer perk: Devour Hope

    Least Favourite surv perk: No Mither

    Least Favourite killer perk: Iron Maiden

  • Favourite survivor: Autodidact

    least favourite survivor: left behind as it encourages immersion

    Favourite killer: Pop since it encourages leaving the hook

    least favourite killer: Insidious since it encourages camping

  • Killer: Save the Best for Last

    Survivor: Bond

    Most hated:

    Hard to pick since I play both rolls... I guess I will go with Adrenaline. Feels bad having survivors down or injured near end game... you can taste victory... and then WHAM everyone back on their feet and scrambling for the gates.

    Thank the entity I rarely see more then one survivor in a group running it, though it is pretty funny when they above scenario does happen.

  • Favorite Killer: Whispers (really tells me if I'm wasting my time or not and I literally can't play without it)

    Least Favorite Killer: Beast of Prey (one of the most waste of bloodpoints you can get that I still regret unlocking)

    Favorite Survivor: Urban Evasion (Not the strongest or most necessary but it always feels great whenever I stealth the killer out purely because I was quick enough while crouched)

    Least Favorite Survivor: Mettle of Man (this perk single-handedly made all killers leave when it first came out, it's a wonder how it even got past the premise phase of development)

  • Favorite

    Survivor: Iron Will

    Killer: BBQ

    least favorite

    Survivor: Urban Evasion

    Killer: Rancor

  • FAVORITE

    Survivor: Dead Hard

    Killer: BBQ

    LEAST FAVORITE

    Survivor: Second wind

    Killer: Gearhead

  • Favourite:

    Survivor - Second Wind

    Killer - Coup De Grace

    Least Favourite:

    Survivor - Dead Hard

    Killer - Rancor

  • @ManyAchievables said:

    Favourite:

    Survivor - Second Wind

    Killer - Coup De Grace

    Least Favourite:

    Survivor - Dead Hard

    Killer - Rancor

    Wow

    Dead hard is Least favourite? why?


    And favourite is Coup De Grace on killer? Can you shrare your experience,why Coup De Grace is favourite? u have choise a bbq and agitation ,maybe hex ruin,but coup de grace?

  • @Desarme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097834#Comment_2097834

    Wow

    Dead hard is Least favourite? why?

    And favourite is Coup De Grace on killer? Can you shrare your experience,why Coup De Grace is favourite? u have choise a bbq and agitation ,maybe hex ruin,but coup de grace?

    I despise Dead Hard due to the fact that it feels too easy to use for too much of a reward. And going against it where the Survivor presses E and wastes like 10 more seconds in a chase is just annoying. And when they use it stupidly it's even more frustrating because it means they don't know how to use it in the abusive way and it's a facepalm situation.

    Coup might just be because of this one time when I was playing Twins on Swamp (BTW I don't really know how to hardcore camp with Twins and can't land Pounces easily with Victor so I wasn't doing very well). It was T1 Coup and I was looping this Yui iirc. She Dead Harded through the pallet but Coup let me lunge through the pallet and still down her.

    Granted, she did DS me immediately afterwards (this was like a few days before 4.6.0), but it was still insanely satisfying to shut down Dead Hard.

    The reason I choose it over Ruin or BBQ is because I just like that one situation. Ruin or BBQ have never done that similar thing to me, even though they're far stronger. The dopamine rush I got was just insane. I really want to try Coup De Grace on someone like Myers or Legion.

    Close second place for favourite Killer Perk is Save The Best For Last, which is actually a good perk.

  • @ManyAchievables said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097840#Comment_2097840

    I despise Dead Hard due to the fact that it feels too easy to use for too much of a reward. And going against it where the Survivor presses E and wastes like 10 more seconds in a chase is just annoying. And when they use it stupidly it's even more frustrating because it means they don't know how to use it in the abusive way and it's a facepalm situation.

    Coup might just be because of this one time when I was playing Twins on Swamp (BTW I don't really know how to hardcore camp with Twins and can't land Pounces easily with Victor so I wasn't doing very well). It was T1 Coup and I was looping this Yui iirc. She Dead Harded through the pallet but Coup let me lunge through the pallet and still down her.

    Granted, she did DS me immediately afterwards (this was like a few days before 4.6.0), but it was still insanely satisfying to shut down Dead Hard.

    The reason I choose it over Ruin or BBQ is because I just like that one situation. Ruin or BBQ have never done that similar thing to me, even though they're far stronger. The dopamine rush I got was just insane. I really want to try Coup De Grace on someone like Myers or Legion.

    Close second place for favourite Killer Perk is Save The Best For Last, which is actually a good perk.

    STBFL is good perk for death slinger,like op,somethink like this ^)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Favourite Survivor: Spine Chill. It's that one perk I always bring no matter what. I absolutely despise going against stealth killers and that perks helps me with that a ton. Also the extra speed bonus is nice

    Hated Survivor: Sprint Burst. I know it's gonna be a bad match if at least 2 players have it in the same match. It's not fun versing and I also hate using it. Megs perks in general are in the no fun allowed fun zone.

    Favourite Killer: Hex: Third Seal. People sleep on blindness man, it's the most fun status you can inflict and can wreck solos. Problem is it's useless against swfs but still.

    Hated Killer: Whispers. I love using it but I hate versing it. I'm still baby at looping so I'm more relying on my stealth (Which I also find most fun) I can easily tell when a Killer has Whispers and that just raises my anxiety level, no no hate it.

    surprisingly, with the help of this article, I learned that many amazing perks have favorites

  • @LazyPayday said:

    Favorite Killer: Whispers (really tells me if I'm wasting my time or not and I literally can't play without it)

    Least Favorite Killer: Beast of Prey (one of the most waste of bloodpoints you can get that I still regret unlocking)

    Favorite Survivor: Urban Evasion (Not the strongest or most necessary but it always feels great whenever I stealth the killer out purely because I was quick enough while crouched)

    Least Favorite Survivor: Mettle of Man (this perk single-handedly made all killers leave when it first came out, it's a wonder how it even got past the premise phase of development)

    whispers help u? idk if i going on generator i see at least 2-3 survivor ,maybe more,whispers is not best in slot , can u explain me why u use whispers

  • Favourite survivor perk: Mettle of Man. Because why would I ever run No Mither if this perk didn't exist?

    Favourite killer perk: Undying. Because I love hex builds and this perk makes them actually pretty meta.


    Least favourite survivor perk: Dead Hard. Because I hate the postorchild of unfair second chances.

    Least favourite killer perk: NOED. Because it's just all round not good and very unhealthy.

  • Favs -

    Survivor: Head On. It's just good fun.

    Killer: BBQ. I'm a blood point fiend.

    Least Favs -

    Survivor: OoO. Those who don't use it well end up dead, and those who use it too well can ruin a killer's day.

    Killer: There's a bunch I never use, so hard to say. With survivor going non-meta is viable, but killer for me is stress, so I go all in usually.

  • Survivor: Windows of Opportunity. Honourable mention to Detectives Hunch.

    Killer: Corrupt Intervention

  • Survivor:

    Favorite - Autodidact (i have a medical team in a click of a button)

    Least Favorite - Dead Hard (cheap way to avoid damage), OoO (near constant aura-reading on the killer, very abusable with SWF)

    Killer:

    Favorite - BBQ and Chili (sweet sweet BP), STBFL (40% helps you a ton in those dire moments tbh)

    Least Favorite - Territorial Imperative (situational asf, only good on demo or hag)

  • Survivor: Kindred and Bond

    I play only solo so information is key

    Killer: Ruin and BBQ

    Bloodpoints are important and Ruin is just the best perk in the game

  • Favourite survivor perk: Autodidact (If it works)/Fixated.

    Autodidact is a terrible perk and more than half the time, it is purely detrimental. But the one in 20 games where it pops off, it. pops. off. At that point it's one of the most fun perks in the game.

    But barring some good RNG, Fixated gets my vote for a surprisingly fun perk. Being able to powerwalk everywhere at almost the same speed as sprinting and leaving no scratch marks is fantastic, and it can really throw killers off since they might underestimate the distance you can cover without leaving scratches.


    Favourite killer perk: Nurse's Calling

    Just for the surprise factor, especially since I play a lot of Pyramid Head and he is fantastic for taking advantage of this perk.


    Least favourite survivor perk: No Mither

    For obvious reasons. Also because of the missed potential. It could be a really fun perk for wacky builds if it didn't declare itself so openly.


    Least favourite killer perk: NOED.

    It's just terrible design. It's a massive power boost when the killer should be on the ropes, and its counterplay is very unintuitive. I want to do totems, but very often, I'll leave dull ones up, just in case NOED is in play, since I don't want that to go to a totem I -can't- find.

  • Why so much people love Autodidact?

  • @Azshhh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2098158#Comment_2098158

    Because it's awesome?

    Favorite survivor perk: autodidact (lol)

    Favorite Killer perk: Bamboozle

    Least favorite survivor perk: self-care

    Least favorite killer perk: bitter murmur

    self-care?

    Here you overdid it, of course, self-care is not the best, but not the worst, there are much worse alternatives

  • FAV:

    Borrowed Time

    Iron Grasp

    HATE:

    Decisive Strike

    BBQ & Chili

  • Favourite perks

    Killer: pre rework/nerf hangman trick

    Survivor: technician

    least favourite perks

    Killer: rework hangman trick

    Survivor: dead hard

  • favourite Perks:

    Killer: Discordance

    Survivor: Kindred


    least favourite Perks:

    Killer: Insidious

    Survivor: Borrowed Time

  • Favorite:

    Killer: Tinkerer

    Survivor: Adrenaline

    Least favorite:

    Killer: BBQ & Chilli

    Survivor: Dead Hard

  • Favourite killer perk: Blood Warden

    Least favourite killer perk: Furtive Chase

    Favourite survivor perk: Adrenaline

    Least favourite survivor perk: Object of Obsession

  • Favorites:

    Killer - Save the best for last, I like it, not much to say about it.

    Survivor - Used to be Spine Chill but I'm slowly learning to play without it. It's Adrenaline now, it just saved me so many times.

    Least favorites:

    Killer - Rancor, no matter how good I play, I always get caught by it when playing against it. It just feels so cheap, I rather die to NOED, Devour Hope or literaly anything else. Also the reason I don't run it.

    Survivor - Object of Obsession, it's just annoying to go against really.

  • @Desarme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2096673#Comment_2096673

    whispers help u? idk if i going on generator i see at least 2-3 survivor ,maybe more,whispers is not best in slot , can u explain me why u use whispers

    There's just a load of benefits to knowing if a survivor is near you or not. Of course it's not all-powerful because it tracks hooked survivors and downed survivors which can be in the way at times. Other than that at the beginning of the game it tells which gens the survivor spawned at.Tells you if there's still a survivor around on that gen that has some progression. Tells you if a survivor that got out of chase just ran and you missed it. It's especially useful when there's one survivor left and hatch is closed, it tells you which exit gate needs to be guarded.

  • Favorite survivor perk: Bond.

    Least favorite survivor perk: No mither.


    Favorite killer perk: Corrupt intervention.

    Least favorite killer perk: Noed.

  • Favourites are probably Alert and BBQ

    Least favourites are no mither and bamboozle

  • Favourite Survivor Perk: Empathy

    Least Fav. Survivor Perk: Slippery Meat

    Favourite Killer Perk: Sloppy Butcher

    Least Fav. Killer Perk: Predator

  • Favourites:

    • Iron Maiden - loved it even before the buff, I get a lot of value out of it somehow
    • Alert - Best info perk imo, great at showing me who I'm facing, great at loops, great at telling me which pallets/walls are gone, can even detect stealth perks like tinkerer

    Least favourite:

    • Insidious - This thing was never ever used for anything other than facecamping. Should be deleted. If you want the same effect, just play a stealth killer. Don't waste a spot on this pile of dung.
    • This is not happening - Has this ever helped anyone after their 5th survivor match? I'm probably better off with the no mither - self care combo
  • Favorites:

    Killer - Save the Best for Last

    Survivor - Either Iron Will (from a practical standpoint) or Head On (from a "fun factor" standpoint)


    Least Favorite:

    Killer - Insidious (it's a bad perk that also does almost nothing but facilitate camping)

    Survivor - Object of Obsession (it's just kind of ridiculous how exploitable this perk can be. I sincerely hope they rework it)

  • Favorite survivor perk- Any Means Necessary

    Favorite killer perk- Spite from the Shadows

    Hated survivor perk- Object of Obsession

    Hated killer perk- Insidious

  • Favourite Killer Perk: Devour Hope. It incentivises leaving the hook, and rewards you big time for it.

    Least favourite Killer Perk: Insidious. It's cheap and promotes camping. true stealth killers don't need it.


    Favourite Survivor Perk: Head On. One of the most reliable ways to get a stun, and can be coordinated with teammates to get a save too.

    Least favourite Survivor Perk: Fast Track. Not only is it selfish to run as you're banking on your teammates getting caught, but the payoff usually never comes, because you die on the hook with 28 unused stacks in your face, taunting you, at your hubris of throwing your teammates under the bus for some short term gains.

  • Fav Surv Perk: Iron Will or Inner Strength

    Least Fav : No mither

    Fav Killer Perk: Blood Warden or Save the best for last

    Least Fav: Monstrous Shrine or Stridor