I SWEAR I HAD A 80 MINUTE GAME OF HADDONFIELD

killed 2 people after this ######### went down. they did 2 gens. There was a Kate and a Felix. I chased the Kate until she gave up and emotionally broke. She went afk, I had her on my back she was my back buddy.

I found the hatch before it spawned in with blight rush bug. I sat on it with hex ruin, surveillance, undying, and tinkerer. They cleansed both totems. Felix 75% 3 gens and I went to go kick them. He never touched them ever again he hid. I tried letting the Kate go and following her to see if she'd bring me to Felix as I haven't seen him yet and he hasn't been hooked. She was literally a lima bean. She never brought me to him. After she pissed me off enough I put her back on my back and sat on the hatch that has yet to be spawned.

I then went to go play Mario kart 8 while waiting for tinkerer to proc. It never did, I played 4 Mario kart 8 circuits and if you were wondering I got 1st for 3 of the 4 circuits (200cc). I got bored of Mario kart and this fiend hasn't done one generator. I go watch some YouTube on my phone while I wait. 20 minutes have past no gens. At this point I was devoted to winning.

I dropped the Kate had her bleedout ontop of the not even spawned hatch closed it instantly and zoomed back and forth to the exit gates. I finally found the Felix once I found him I let him get up just so I could hit him again. After doing this like 4 times I dragged his useless cheeks to a corner and let the timer kill him.

OUTPLAYED SUPERIOR GAMER

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Scared Survivor holding out for hatch, crazy that they'd locker switch for that long but not touch a gen.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2096627#Comment_2096627

    How can the killer hold a game hostage when they have no other way of ending the game except DC and cop a ban.

    The survivors were in an unwinnable scenario and wouldn’t accept their loss.

    He literally didn't hook the Kate.

    Everyone is at fault here.

  • i hooked the kate 2 times and she was dead if i hit her

    @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2096672#Comment_2096672

    He literally didn't hook the Kate.

    Everyone is at fault here.


  • @Beefmur said:

    YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH just hook the kate and get the 3k when the only guy ive been wanted is crouch walking for ######### 80 minutes

    You both wasted each other's time and the Kate's. Those are 80 minutes you are never getting back.

  • @Beefmur said:

    i hooked the kate 2 times and she was dead if i hit her

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2096960#Comment_2096960

    I obviously meant the Hook for the Kill. 2 Hooks doesn't end the game if she's still alive. Obviously.

  • I have literally no idea why you didn't hook the kate.

    or what felix was doing that he didn't get bored and did stuff.


    but why didn't you just kill kate after finding the hatch? why waste all this time?

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    I have literally no idea why you didn't hook the kate.

    or what felix was doing that he didn't get bored and did stuff.

    but why didn't you just kill kate after finding the hatch? why waste all this time?

    I think its a weird ego thing?

    The OP and the Felix decided to have a "Pissing contest" and they both lost. Like every pissing contest.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2096672#Comment_2096672

    He literally didn't hook the Kate.

    Everyone is at fault here.

    Yeah. I caught that and apologised.

  • @Laurie268 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2096636#Comment_2096636

    What are you talking about? They weren’t holding the game hostage. If the blight hooked the kate, the hatch would’ve been closed starting EGC. If anything, blight’s ego held the game hostage.

    @AliceSkies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2096636#Comment_2096636

    Can you people stop being so biased for a moment? He carried the Kate for over an hour on his back. Could have hooked her, kill her, and the game is over.


    I did say he wasn't helping the situation, but he could only hold her cause she wouldn't wiggle off. And if he wants a 4k to be as likely as possible, he slugs for it. BUT i will admit it wasn't necessary because he was blight. He found the hatch with.the rush bug, and his power makes him ideal for contesting exit gates, even if they're far apart. So I'd say its 50/50 on the blame

  • i hooked the kate 2 times and she was dead if i hit her because of bleedout

  • it was a pissing contest ngl but i was bored

  • ive been in a game longer so it wasnt that bad. Ive been in a game with a bugged dude who wouldnt bleed out and i couldnt pick him up. We we're both on ps4 and we were messaging eachother. He told me that he left like 2 hours ago but i didnt beleive him. I was in that game for 2 and a half hours

  • @Beefmur said:

    I didnt put this juicy part in the post but here you go if you care so much. I let the Kate go about 15 times. She was going to bleed out instantly if i downed her again. She willingly staid on my back for 40 minutes at least so its my fault? she couldve escaped my grasp and died but she didnt

    While Kate willingly stayed on your back you could also have dropped her on the ground so she could bleed out.

    if you had hooked Kate or put her on the ground the game would have ended. You can't expect someone to just give up when you down someone on death hook and stand at the hatch.

    The game could have ended easily within 2 minutes if you chose to let it.

  • who did u play in mariokart

  • @undoredo said:

    who did u play in mariokart

    my main is king boo ive played him since the ds days. My first mario kart was mariokart64 tho

  • @Beefmur said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097081#Comment_2097081

    my main is king boo ive played him since the ds days. My first mario kart was mariokart64 tho

    oh cool

  • @Beefmur said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097081#Comment_2097081

    my main is king boo ive played him since the ds days. My first mario kart was mariokart64 tho

    I play Diddy Kong in Mario Kart Wii.

  • hell yeah mario kart is my fav pass time while sitting on the hatch

  • Toad is kewl. I play Toadette if I'm in the mood for lightweight I guess.

  • @Beefmur said:

    killed 2 people after this ######### went down. they did 2 gens. There was a Kate and a Felix. I chased the Kate until she gave up and emotionally broke. She went afk, I had her on my back she was my back buddy.

    I found the hatch before it spawned in with blight rush bug. I sat on it with hex ruin, surveillance, undying, and tinkerer. They cleansed both totems. Felix 75% 3 gens and I went to go kick them. He never touched them ever again he hid. I tried letting the Kate go and following her to see if she'd bring me to Felix as I haven't seen him yet and he hasn't been hooked. She was literally a lima bean. She never brought me to him. After she pissed me off enough I put her back on my back and sat on the hatch that has yet to be spawned.

    I then went to go play Mario kart 8 while waiting for tinkerer to proc. It never did, I played 4 Mario kart 8 circuits and if you were wondering I got 1st for 3 of the 4 circuits (200cc). I got bored of Mario kart and this fiend hasn't done one generator. I go watch some YouTube on my phone while I wait. 20 minutes have past no gens. At this point I was devoted to winning.

    I dropped the Kate had her bleedout ontop of the not even spawned hatch closed it instantly and zoomed back and forth to the exit gates. I finally found the Felix once I found him I let him get up just so I could hit him again. After doing this like 4 times I dragged his useless cheeks to a corner and let the timer kill him.

    OUTPLAYED SUPERIOR GAMER

    I'm sure the reason OP has 13 upvotes is because it made those people burst out laughing.

    Also, you should've hooked the Kate.

  • 1) Felix didn't do nothing though, he progressed three generators up. If you played like a normal person, the game would of progressed.

    2) You used a bug to gain a unfair advantage over the other side with the hatch. Instead of finishing Kate and shutting the hatch, you demanded Felix had to be hooked beforehand? Why? Pointless. Blight is high mobility and could prevent a exit escape easily.

    3) The game wasn't held hostage by either side technically though. All three players took their own parts in unnatural gameplay.

    4) You technically did break a rule however. You intentionally attempted to work with the Kate against the Felix. This is reportable and against the rules.

  • @Beefmur said:

    killed 2 people after this ######### went down. they did 2 gens. There was a Kate and a Felix. I chased the Kate until she gave up and emotionally broke. She went afk, I had her on my back she was my back buddy.

    I found the hatch before it spawned in with blight rush bug. I sat on it with hex ruin, surveillance, undying, and tinkerer. They cleansed both totems. Felix 75% 3 gens and I went to go kick them. He never touched them ever again he hid. I tried letting the Kate go and following her to see if she'd bring me to Felix as I haven't seen him yet and he hasn't been hooked. She was literally a lima bean. She never brought me to him. After she pissed me off enough I put her back on my back and sat on the hatch that has yet to be spawned.

    I then went to go play Mario kart 8 while waiting for tinkerer to proc. It never did, I played 4 Mario kart 8 circuits and if you were wondering I got 1st for 3 of the 4 circuits (200cc). I got bored of Mario kart and this fiend hasn't done one generator. I go watch some YouTube on my phone while I wait. 20 minutes have past no gens. At this point I was devoted to winning.

    I dropped the Kate had her bleedout ontop of the not even spawned hatch closed it instantly and zoomed back and forth to the exit gates. I finally found the Felix once I found him I let him get up just so I could hit him again. After doing this like 4 times I dragged his useless cheeks to a corner and let the timer kill him.

    OUTPLAYED SUPERIOR GAMER

    Dude wow,,,there is absolutely nothing here I would ever post or ever be proud of LOL but okay glad you got your rocks off.

  • @Brub said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097261#Comment_2097261

    you literally could've killed the kate and ended the game in 10 seconds from that point. So im saying there was no point making this post as it was you that extended the game.

    whats your point in telling me what to do? You nothing special

1 2 ›