[CLOSED][Upcoming Halloween event]: The Hallowed Blight
The event will take place between 19 and 31 October 2018.
More info here https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/The_Hallowed_Blight
The event will take place between 19 and 31 October 2018.
More info here https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/The_Hallowed_Blight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
only 13 days? that sucks...
When I was looking at the cosmetics piece by piece they look so dull.
I am hoping they actually glow.
I wonder why not all unlicensed killers and survivors couldn't get some gold glowy goodness.
Edit: because we all know how reliable wiki is...
Here is a video showcase for the cosmetics.
https://youtu.be/j1s7t3t5RJI
Siiiiick.
in-game files and regarding your comment --> .|.
I put tons of my spare time voluntarily into keeping the Wiki up-to-date and accurate.
What is a Visceral Canker?
Just ignore those comments.
This thing. I guess
Yikes!
(I'm very confused)
Ye i totaly agree the wraith is the best one, but the doctor face looks dope and so creepy !
Yeah, we can see the serum on their back. I realy want know how did that! Probably the famous "Vigo"?
The wiki is not official btw
So we will need a new type of currency to purchase these skins? So all the shards I'm hording right now will have no use for this event? That kinda sucks if that's the case.
Just like the summer BBQ event with BBQ hooks and pinata gens.
5 killer outfits... we should also get 5 survivor outfits! Claudette, Kate, Adam, Jake and David.
Well hell anybody but Meg really, lawd knows she has enough cosmetics as it is lol. Then again, a blighted pigtail when 360'ing......
And where does the information come from that the cosmetics are the rewards? I have looked through the game files myself (at least what can be found on the web, I can't decode it myself) and while the majority of the wiki information can be found in there, I see no connection between the cosmetics and event rewards.
I'm just a bit suspicious because considering what was given as rewards in previous events and looking at the quality of the Hallow Blight cosmetics, this would be ... well ... the devs being more generous than ever before would be an understatement.
I'm also curious as to where most of the info came from in the files. The cosmetics are easy enough to find but something like the lore I have no idea where to look.
Just because YOU can't find it since you can't decode stuff, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Everything's on the Wiki.
You people go on my nerves. I spent 2.5 hours last night compiling all the information together into a clean, proper Wiki Article and you ingrates just keep on bitching about where I got the information from.
Of course that information isn't featured in the regular folders anyone can have a look it, it's hidden inside the pak files. You can find out yourself how to read those.
So basically plant sap
As as far as the work you put in, that was nice of you. Thank you. But...you also chose to do it. It’s something you did in your free time. Nobody made you. So yelling at us for asking questions is a little overboard.
If you parse my previous post correctly, I have read through the game files (just have to rely on what's uploaded by someone to Github, cannot decode myself because it's tough to access anything on console). And, I recognize the vast majority of information as properly taken from the files, so in case someone doubts I do absolutely vouch for it being taken from the game itself. You have really done a good job with that, thanks for your time.
My only single point was, I just went through the entire changelog and could not see any hint that the cosmetics of the Haunted Blight collection could be grinded for during the event "for free". And comparing the previous event rewards such as the black Huntress mask or Kate's shirt to the HB cosmetics that look more awesome to me than some of the current "high end" stuff that is only available for purchase with auric cells, I was wondering where this information came from that for this event there would be a "grind and get for free even without needing any shards" set of premium outfits.
It would be awesome if that was the case, I just don't want to be disappointed. And as I know the community, some would get out their virtual pitchforks and call the devs liars if the event reward is something different even though there's no official word at all so far ...
lmao :crazy:
Killers should be happy, Survivors have another objective for 13 days...
Event probably comes with the sabotage buff.
Survivors will sabotage event hooks.
Just like they did during the Howling Grounds event. Or partly during the BBQ event. I swear my eye started twitching during that event.
It looks like stuff is attached to a tree or something, not a gen.
Quite frankly, at this point I'm so pissed off that I'll just let you wait on the official dev word or you can go look for yourself for the information. It's there, good luck, have fun.