[CLOSED][Upcoming Halloween event]: The Hallowed Blight
The event will take place between 19 and 31 October 2018.
More info here https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/The_Hallowed_Blight
The event will take place between 19 and 31 October 2018.
More info here https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/The_Hallowed_Blight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To be honest, 13 days should be enough unless the developers plan on having it a literal grindfest. Well, I have a clear goal at least.
Doctor > Huntress > Wraith > Dwight (if he got anything) > Trapper > Billy
Your Wiki has been an incredible resource for all my DBD info!
Keep up the good work!
Because people aren't seeing the information you put in the Wiki and have questions about it?
The few of us who questioned you apologized sincerely and explained where our doubts were coming from. We also thanked you for your time, as did a lot of people on this thread. We didn't call you names or accuse you of lying or anything. We just had questions about the legitimacy of the information. Like I said before, it's natural to not believe everything you read on the Internet.
There doesn't seem to be anything we can say to make you feel appreciated or help you understand where we're coming from. So if you choose to continue being angry, I guess that's up to you.
As I said, by now, you go can look for it yourself.
I may appreciate the praise, but I severely disliked the tone that was used to question my sources.
I apologized for the misunderstanding. I can't speak for anyone else. But I urge you to not punish your supporters because of a couple people having doubts. I don't tend to follow the Wiki, so you would not be punishing me as much as the people who do.
event coins and we get to choose which outfits to pic? wraith and huntress here i come.
I would assume so.
Damn same old event style, but still excited.
These cosmetics are cooler than Legacy imo, so I'm hype AF either way
Now that lore, I'm thinking it's actually Claudette writing it (based on her botany knowledge, cosmetic with Blight on her apron, etc)?
New instagram vid is out too ^_^
You are doing great job, don't listen to a talentless idiots.
See that icon there on deadbydaylight.com? That's a direct link to the Wiki main page. It doesn't get more official than that.
It even is stated on the side itself:
Compendium by the Players, for the Players.
Feel free to contribute by creating new Articles or expanding existing ones.
Also it clearly reads:
This site is a part of Curse, Inc. and is not affiliated with the game publisher.
Just that you know what you are actually talking about
It is officially endorsed by the Devs and linked on their website. But if you want to be a dick about it, fine. Have it your way, you are not worth my time.
Even noobs realise that the Curse Wiki text is standard on literally every single Wiki run by them. Official doesn't equate to "run by the developers".
Don’t waste your time trying to prove to some random person that the wiki holds validity. Plenty of people trust the info, and appreciate the work put into it.
As I said, we are officially endorsed by and linked by the devs. Official =/= run by the devs
Fog streamers are endorsed by the devs too.
Does that mean that deranking by DCing and using MLGA is officially supported? I am curious now
Taking a look at the gamepedia I'm curious of something. It says that you need to fill the Nectar Vial meter (with Visceral Cankers and/or Cankerous Hooks) in order to obtain 1 Putrid Serum.
I guess it is needed 1 Putrid Serum to unlook one skin. But is it known the quantity of Visceral Cankers or Cankerous Hooks needed to fill the Nectar Vial?
I think during that period (19-31 October) in order to get all available skins it will be needed a huge amount of hours playing the game. But it will be nice if we could get more information so we can make an estimation of the amount of hours we will need in order to get all skins or as much of them as we can.
Regarding the wiki - I couldn't find a way to msg you directly. I'm confused about the wording of Teachable Perks. It seems like the wiki implies that teachables only have one Tier and cannot be tier'd up by other survivors. Is this true?
Yes, because that's not how those flipping teachables work. They are NOT Perks as such, it's clearly mentioned in the article. They are like keys and only unlock the ability for the unique perk to spawn in all bloodwebs.
I know how they work, I'm just saying I've always thought the wording in-game and on the wiki was confusing for new players because it seems as though they imply that only Tier I is available once unlocked for other characters. To me (and others I've showed it to) they sound like "For Dwight, you have Bond Tier 1, 2 and 3 available. When unblocked, Tier 1 appears in the bloodwebs of other survivors" since there are no Tier 2 or 3 values listed in the grid for teachables) I think it'd be more clear for them to just say "they get unlocked for all bloodwebs" and leave off the Tier I value. ¯_(ツ)_/¯