Add Z walls to inner map deadzones.
Z walls suffer along the edges of the maps.
Im tired of deadzones.
Thoughts on more Z walls, Solo L or T walls, and filler pallets to the inner regions of maps instead of deadzones or the same constantly safe loops? Z walls are so lonely along the edges and need the love
Comments
More Z-Walls? And have the strongest loop in the game be more prevalent?
It's like you dont want killers to stand a chance!!
True. Shame you've seen through my elaborate ruse
I've been hoping that Z walls would come into the map for a while. They're actually a really cool tile, and I think if you made them just slightly bigger, they could have some very interesting impacts on gameplay and help to keep things a little more fresh.
Definitely! Or at least put them somewhere but purely the edges of the map
Are z walls really that strong?
Agreed. It's a shame to see that they're rendered entirely useless in the games current state. While I think they're too small and one sided at the moment, I think with an increase to the size of the tile it could become a really cool new addition to the gameplay loop.
Hopefully the devs stop being so shy towards it and give this Z wall idea a shot.
Definitely. I hope we seem them get love by the devs
Infinite power to those who know their true uses :D
The only true infinite that remains in the game
Seriously? They're infinites?
Absolutely OP!! You can run a killer for so long the window never blocks, they're so unbelievably OP and have to be nerfed ASAP!!
I got ran for 12 minutes on a Z wall once. I shudder everytime I see one.
God have mercy on any poor soul who has to chase a survivor at a Z wall
Well then the devs better get rid of them
#FreeTheZ-Walls
what the heck is a z-wall? literally have been playing for 3 years and never heard anyone refer to this imaginary tile
"Imaginary"
So you know around the edge of the map, there's a tile that looks like this:
(Yes I spend 5 seconds doing this)
And from the top it looks like this:
That's the Z-wall, getting it's name from the fact it looks like a- you guessed it- Z. Just like how L-T walls got their names from looking like an L and a T.
ohhhhhh, the useless thing that dumb people get looped at, gotcha.
Dumb people?? They're an infinite loop!! They're really op!
Woah woah woah, no need to call people dumb for being looped at an OP infinite
Upvote you receive. Good idea.