Im not playing against Nea. Sorry.
Im not doing it. I dont care if I derank or lose a pip. Not doing it.
Im not doing it. I dont care if I derank or lose a pip. Not doing it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don't have a choice.
Nea cannot be denied.
Neas deserve more respect because t bagging and flashlight clicking are the most skillful things in this game.
Very original
Is this a new meme for the forums now?
You can’t escape the entity in it own realm
Looks like I was right
Cant you deny before join the fog?
MEEH!
Respect!
You cannot stop us.
We are too powerful to be controlled by you Peasants.
Maybe you should power the gen instead of being powerful. Peasant. >:(
Jokes on you that game we 3man escaped vs a tunneling, facecamping J-flicking Blight. Never underestimate my power.
The Neatity brought you to this realm and She can take you out of it!!!
Uh... PRAISE!
I don't blame you, look how ugly that thing is.