Pallet stuns need to be fixed immediately
Just played a match as killer and there were four distinct times where I swung into a pallet and absolutely should have been stunned, but wasn't. I noticed this happen to me a few times as survivor but four in one match? That's absurd and could completely change the outcome of the game
Comments
Yep. Especially since there's a survivor challenge out now to get killer stuns. AND because I can't use Spirit Fury anymore!
At least it's not desync i guess š¤·āāļø
But we'll probably have to wait for next week for the patch.
For that challenge I just used Head On and DS.
The first couple of days I thought killers were just hardcore respecting pallets because of Smash Hit lol
Idk what to do as killer in those situations. I feel bad for the survivors but at the same time it's not my fault and I've got challenges to complete
AND because I can't use Spirit Fury anymore!
It's been over a week since i was able to use Spirit Fury.
I want it back š¢
Iām having an issue where even when they get stunned I still get hit. Like I put the pallet down before they fully swung. I should not get hit.
It's honestly not too bad unless you needed that stun at an unsafe pallet.
I think that bug isn't the absolute worst we've had so far though.
Annoying and Frustrating?
Sure,but i guess it could have been worse š¤·āāļø
I rarely play the game anymore. Second game tonight I found out about it. How does this company still get money from its community to keep going? It's really embarrassing. Behavior is on a gold mine and squanders it like AAA companies such as Activision and EA. But, I guess the top dogs need more yachts and private jets. In Matt's case, he's probably reserving pent house suites every weekend.
Yeah, it's really dumb. Not super game breaking as it would seem given that a lunge cooldown is about the same as a pallet stun, but it's just what?????
There's bloody challenges and perks and stuff directly tied to stuns!
I had that happen once to me as killer. It was weird. I swung, the hit should have connected but didn't, the survivor dropped a pallet on me after the fact, and then suddenly they took damage and I went through a weapon wipe animation after going halfway through a missed lunge animation?
Lol that's like three plot twists in a row
........
I've seen so many clips of this happening online; but ngl I've not had it happen to me as killer even once yet, and it only happened one time to me as survivor; since the update launched.
Still, should be fixed soon, unlike flashlights working outside the killer FOV this will probably be fixed in mid patch.
No u
Jw but do you try to get hits through pallets? I think every time I wasn't stunned it was when I was swinging at the survivor.
I tend to commit yeah, I've rarely gotten hits though.
I think what is happening is the hits are just because of lag, but the stun part is because of whatever the bug is.
I say this because often what happens is I swing, and they stun me but instead of getting stunned I go "thunk" and hit the wood. My connection is pretty good however.
I play survivor though and yes, I have absolutely been hit through pallets a couple times. I think it's the same as the lag hits we used to get; except now the pallets are bugged so that happens but normally they would have eaten a stun AND hit you before.
"But it looks so off" yeah because it was that sorta weird lag nonsense the game has always had; it just looks worse because something is bugged with the pallet stuns themselves. They are like, displacing the killer instead of stunning them; but the game still acts like it's a normal trade encounter.
It happens at about the average frequency of that same thing before, so I am fairly sure I am accurate with this.
Yeah I think you're 100% correct on that. I like the way you put it all together man
Agreed.