the depipster is great if you want to depip

depipster.png

10/10 would recommend for depipping.


Because even facecamp basement bubba isn't guaranteed to depip

Comments

  • Yeah, we get it.He is a ######### killer.Devs screwed up.


    Can we stop making the same discussion every single time.

    He is getting changes.Be patient.

  • I haven't even gone against him once since his release. I even saw the Twins a few times after they came out but Mr. K-pop man? Nope. I'm actually kinda sad about that since I didn't do the PTB and was looking forward to going against him in game.

  • Im doing fine with him, just saying, also its much better to use wraith for that purpose

  • @grayon444 said:

    Yeah, we get it.He is a ######### killer.Devs screwed up.

    Can we stop making the same discussion every single time.

    He is getting changes.Be patient.

    be patient?


    He was tested during PTB, his release was delayed


    they had plenty of time to rework him before release


    and if anything they NERFED him because in ptb trick knives dealt double damage

  • @daggersnight said:

    I haven't even gone against him once since his release. I even saw the Twins a few times after they came out but Mr. K-pop man? Nope. I'm actually kinda sad about that since I didn't do the PTB and was looking forward to going against him in game.

    you won't see him at red ranks because he'll depip red rank killers all the way to green

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2086167#Comment_2086167

    be patient?

    He was tested during PTB, his release was delayed

    they had plenty of time to rework him before release

    and if anything they NERFED him because in ptb trick knives dealt double damage

    Yeah I don't agree with most of the devs' choices and I think they're pretty incompetent, but you're repeating stuff that all of us including BHVR are aware of. If you're gonna post stuff like this, at least do it when the chapter released. A lot of the ######### you post are just complaint threads so I'm not even surprised at this point.

  • Changes are on their way.

    Even when he becones decent to play he'll still be a depip machine. As long as laceration doesn't count towards emblems pipping is a long distant dream

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2086207#Comment_2086207

    Yeah I don't agree with most of the devs' choices and I think they're pretty incompetent, but you're repeating stuff that all of us including BHVR are aware of. If you're gonna post stuff like this, at least do it when the chapter released. A lot of the ######### you post are just complaint threads so I'm not even surprised at this point.

    or just not release weak killers. Game is survivor sided enough.


    they afraid to release good killers

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2086167#Comment_2086167

    be patient?

    He was tested during PTB, his release was delayed

    they had plenty of time to rework him before release

    and if anything they NERFED him because in ptb trick knives dealt double damage

    As i said.They messed up.And its not the first time.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2086167#Comment_2086167

    be patient?

    He was tested during PTB, his release was delayed

    they had plenty of time to rework him before release

    and if anything they NERFED him because in ptb trick knives dealt double damage

    The PTB is not really for balance, its more about finding bugs and lets be honest, you dont want it to be balanced based on the kneejerk reaction of the vocal few of the already few who play the ptb.


    The delay was entirely due to the console versions not being ready, if they would have also spend that time changing things the delay would have only been longer.


    The nerf was needed, it would've been rather unfun to deal with, borderline his version of the iridescent head.


    I mean sure he can do with some help and suggestions are being made but come on man.

  • "The nerf was needed, it would've been rather unfun to deal with, borderline his version of the iridescent head."


    LOL


    he has to hit someone 4 times and all 4 times have to be trick shots,


    in no way would that be as broken as iri head


    that's still 3 more hits than iri head and he can't down someone in 4 hits at long distance it would have to be up close within baseball bat range.

  • The only way trickster can hit all 4 trick knives long distance would be an indoor map buit even then it's hard.


    it's not like huntress that can throw a hatchet halfway across the map

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    "The nerf was needed, it would've been rather unfun to deal with, borderline his version of the iridescent head."

    LOL

    he has to hit someone 4 times and all 4 times have to be trick shots,

    in no way would that be as broken as iri head

    that's still 3 more hits than iri head and he can't down someone in 4 hits at long distance it would have to be up close within baseball bat range.

    as otz showed, just aim right behind them on the ground, the ricochet makes the knive bounce up into them, aka ez 4 hits, and you basically would not be able to avoid it unlike slow huntress hatchets, aka no counter play, just take it and go down.

  • @BioX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2086272#Comment_2086272

    as otz showed, just aim right behind them on the ground, the ricochet makes the knive bounce up into them, aka ez 4 hits, and you basically would not be able to avoid it unlike slow huntress hatchets, aka no counter play, just take it and go down.

    yeah but he was also in baseball bat range he could have also just hit them with the baseball bat

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2086313#Comment_2086313

    yeah but he was also in baseball bat range he could have also just hit them with the baseball bat

    I mean he did it throughout, plenty of moments where he was not in baseball range

  • This was my plan for the Trickster at first, then I got three double-pips in a row...

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2086212#Comment_2086212

    or just not release weak killers. Game is survivor sided enough.

    they afraid to release good killers

    That has nothing to do with what I said? Also stop saying this game is survivor-sided, it's SWF-sided, not survivor-sided nor killer-sided at all. We got our DS nerf, be grateful. And don't mention that we got 2 bad killers in a row because we're well-aware of that.

  • swf are survivors, no?


    then it's survivor sided

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    swf are survivors, no?

    then it's survivor sided

    Ever heard of solo survivors?

  • and really good solos can beat killers at red ranks


    it's all about their meta perks

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2087639#Comment_2087639

    and really good solos can beat killers at red ranks

    it's all about their meta perks

    You're acting like we don't have Ruin/Devour and Undying, PGTW, Tinkerer, Discordance, Corrupt, Nurse's, all of these are meta perks and there's even a lot more.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Changes are on their way.

    Even when he becones decent to play he'll still be a depip machine. As long as laceration doesn't count towards emblems pipping is a long distant dream

    That will likely be fixed. Pyramid head's cages didn't count for emblems either and it was fixed. I think victor had similar problems with hitting/downingsurvivors not counting.