Killer tier list based off how fun they are to play as
Since I have now officially played every killer in the game, I thought it would be cool if I made a tier list based off how fun each killer is to play to me. Remember, this is a very subjective list as there are no right or wrong answers.

Comments
I agree with this list but Oni should be S tier IMO he’s so fun to play he’s very strong but also satisfying to use I agree with Hag cause she’s such a camping killer but why is Twins high I think there unfun to use
For me ofcourse
Honestly, I find controlling Victor an enjoyable and laughable experience. Whenever I play Twins, I just don't camp and accept the fact that I'll lose playing that way.
Blight in D? :(
I am Freddy boi, most of times i am playing as him. Only Chucky can take throne from Freddy, if devs add him to game ofcourse
Allow me to share mine.
Now, let me explain something: I really enjoyed playing Doctor and Billy with their previous versions. Both of them got changed and I just haven't played them enough to form a new opinion. That is why they have a special tier.
I certainly do miss the old Billy
Me too, my friend, me too. Same goes for Doctor and Freddy. Especially Freddy.
Old Freddy was weak but also so fun. I have not problem with new Freddy but old version was better. He was needed only little buffs, not rework :( Him invisible power was best.
For me personally it's Hillbilly and Hag in S tier. And yes it toys with the mind to play with two polar opposite killers.
That's my list.
This would be my list. Clown, Freddy and Hag make my brain turn to mush, I can't even begin to describe how much I hate playing as these three braindead killers. I'm sorry if you enjoy them but I can't like them whatsoever they're so boring and one-dimensional
The ones in C tier are fine,
B Tier killers have their fun moments and almost all of them I would've put in A or S at one point but either bugs or me simply getting tired of them have moved them to B tier (Specifically Billy feeling like crap to play right now, and I grew tired of Huntress, Myers and Spirit.)
A Tier are pretty fun. Deathslinger replaced Huntress for me, I've always enjoyed Plague for some reason, and Trickster is a fun ranged killer despite being really bad.
And S tier is where the real killers are. Blight and Oni are very simple to understand why they're fun: They go fast. Demo's gameplay is really simple and enjoyable and I never get bored of him, and Wraith's new buff (and hopefully upcoming bugfix where they make his lunge better) has made me like the killer again.
Indeed. A full rework was unnecessary, he only required a few buffs and QoL improvements. I hope one day the devs add an options for us to play as him again. I really miss my old killer.
Here is my personalized tier list for this topic!
(Even though I find Trickster pretty fun to play as, that doesn't make him a good killer.)
Hag is right where she belongs
Mine :D
Nice to see my babe in A Tier. You are a player that deserves respect, my friend :)
I love the way survivors feel oblivious when against Freddy. Me every time: "Where are you going? Hello? I'm right behind you... Not anymore, now I'm in front of you just teleported..."😂
you are a bold one.
And that's the spirit! It is why I loved to use Pill Bottle with Old Freddy. Survivors couldn't see you during the transition, and then you just appeared out of nowhere right in front of them. I had so much fun with that add-on.
FINALLY someone who agrees with me about Hag!
Anyway, here's my list:
Freddy is unfun, because he needs no skill and can do so much more than many other killers.
For Hag you need lighnting fast reflexes to teleport to a trap or the survivor is gone before you can lunge on him / her.
I tried to let some bias go for some trash killers like Spirit and Freddy when making this.
S Tier - Trickster is a lot of fun, landing those blades is addicting and hearing him giggle as I land that last knife is a chef's kiss. I love pouncing people with the little imp as I leap around like some tiny raptor. Landing them hatchets is also satisfying... even if the hits can be question at times. The humming can get a bit old.
A Tier - I really enjoy Oni, but there's cases where I get hard looped at the start and don't get to stomp around and smash at Sonic speeds. He's easily S tier in most matches, but I sometimes get those matches where getting my early game blood orbs cost me way too much. Ghostface and Wraith are my sneaky boy picks. Hag is my old main and I play her hyper aggressive and not hook defensive, but she is too easy now to 4K. Doctor is lots of fun even if he is extremely annoying to face.
B Tier - Clown has always been kind of fun to me. Deathslinger is cool to land some shots, but usually I don't get enough pressure to slow gens enough. PH is interesting and enjoyable but nothing spectacular. Trapper can be fun if things snowball in your favor. Another sneaky boy, I enjoy the T1 Myers build.
C Tier - Freddy and Spirit being pretty much no skill with huge pay off characters makes them fun to play, but I feel guilty playing them. Bubba is too simple for my tastes. Legion used to be one I picked up some, but I just typically don't enjoy them anymore. Pig died to Ghost Face, the superior sneaky sneaker.
D Tier - Never had interest learning the S+ tier Killer, her fatigue annoys me anyways. Despite people claiming they do well with Demo, I never do well with Demo. I'm not sure I really ever enjoy Plague matches... as or against her. Love the theme though. Billy is easier to play than Nurse, but my performance on him begs to differ. Not really bothered to learn him when Oni is superior design.
F Tier - Oh Blight, I cannot play him. I find him frustrating to play as and against. Smashing into stuff also disorientates me way too much. He's just not meant for me, but I respect his kit and play style more so than others. (Freddy, Bubba, Spirit, Plague, and Legion)
Twins are very fun to play as
This list tends to fluctuate but right now I'd say it's pretty accurate.