Does anyone know any good P head mains?
I would like to see some really good players that make him look OP.
I would like to see some really good players that make him look OP.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uh, I don't wanna sound egotistical here but I'd consider myself pretty damn good with him & can have other forum members back me up here if you want
well if you happen to have clips of your gameplay I would like to watch them
Fungoose is actually a really good phead player that not alot of people talk about. I play phead almost the exact same way he does
You? a PH main?
You're a wholesome main. don't lie to us
Yep, I main ph and have done since he released.
Here's one small clip recently that I'm really proud of:
https://youtu.be/0U1k10I-zG4The other most recent gameplay I have of him is this one where I forgot to change a build so used Feng as a backpack:
https://youtu.be/gu3X5o9GpjYAnd this game on Badham from 4 months ago, so it's pretty outdated:
https://youtu.be/XJs4rvkppqsCool thx, nice shots u got there chief
1:25 - 1:35 on the bottom video was pretty sweet, clicky jake gets rekt
The clicky clicky jake getting hit through the wall is my 2nd favourite moment as pyramid head ever lol
I was expecting a fluffy animal picture tbh in that post...
Not bad hits though ngl,
But i still gotta challenge your wholesome pictures of cute fluffy animals..
I'm being serious in a post so I don't post the animals; I only use those when I'm joking around or the thread is obvious bait.
I've already had, like, 13 people on these forums tell me I'm awful at pyramid head because I try and use my power in other ways than just animation lock and don't think tunneling is the best strategy on him, so it kinda feels like I have something to prove here lol
Well, it's not an animal...
But how about a picture of plushie Pyramid Head instead?
I played him quite a lot after he got
nerfed.From September till like February I only played him almost every match, currently taking a break cuz I am kinda burned out of him. But I'll probably go back to him sometimes soon.
Yer a better PH than me. ngl lol,
Already love it. Merci <3