I'm starting to hate Claudette.

After matches and matches playing, I found out there's this one Claudette who's:

  • Clueless.
  • Lacks awareness.
  • Wimpy.
  • Selfish.
  • Takes way too much space.

They blow dumb Megs out of the water. The Entity can take her.

I just want to kick her in her ugly face now 😁.

Comments

  • You are blind or have zero taste if you think Claudette is Ugly. She is the best female survivor, no one else comes close!

    She's smart, beautiful, kind, caring, generous, protective and powerful. Killers fear her power and abilities. Not even the entity can reign her in. She participates in the trials for fun, whenever she wants, only to punish evil killers. The entity tried multiple times to eject her, but her mastery of the shadows put her far above anything the entity can accomplish.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    You are blind or have zero taste if you think Claudette is Ugly. She is the best female survivor, no one else comes close!

    She's smart, beautiful, kind, caring, generous, protective and powerful. Killers fear her power and abilities. Not even the entity can reign her in. She participates in the trials for fun, whenever she wants, only to punish evil killers. The entity tried multiple times to eject her, but her mastery of the shadows put her far above anything the entity can accomplish.

    Uhh, that’s pretty false. We all know Yui is the best female survivor.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082460#Comment_2082460

    Uhh, that’s pretty false. We all know Yui is the best female survivor.

    Don't start this with me again! Claudette isn't a survivor, she is an apex predator.

    c2b619d2012e269a048d6db206d1a82f.jpg


  • Ah yes waiting patiently in the bushes to ambush. With the best camouflage.

  • @Homemade_Cookies said:

    After matches and matches playing, I found out there's this one Claudette who's:

    • Clueless.
    • Lacks awareness.
    • Wimpy.
    • Selfish.
    • Takes way too much space.

    They blow dumb Megs out of the water. The Entity can take her.

    I just want to kick her in her ugly face now 😁.

    You forgot that her eyes are about to fall out cause she never blinks

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    You are blind or have zero taste if you think Claudette is Ugly. She is the best female survivor, no one else comes close!

    She's smart, beautiful, kind, caring, generous, protective and powerful. Killers fear her power and abilities. Not even the entity can reign her in. She participates in the trials for fun, whenever she wants, only to punish evil killers. The entity tried multiple times to eject her, but her mastery of the shadows put her far above anything the entity can accomplish.

    Agreed. Claudette is the best!

  • Not only is Yui the best female survivor, she’s the best character in DBD. In fact, I would have to say that she’s the best video game character of all time. You know what, I might even say that she’s the best fictional character of all time. Screw it, no one beats Yui, no person, animal, plant, or anything ever is better than Yui.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082469#Comment_2082469

    Not only is Yui the best female survivor, she’s the best character in DBD. In fact, I would have to say that she’s the best video game character of all time. You know what, I might even say that she’s the best fictional character of all time. Screw it, no one beats Yui, no person, animal, plant, or anything ever is better than Yui.

    Claudette transcends video games. Claudette surpasses reality and time. If she so wished, she could make it so Yui never existed. It is by Claudettes kindness that Yui remains alive, for she feels sympathy for the deformed nose upon Yui's face.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082481#Comment_2082481

    Claudette transcends video games. Claudette surpasses reality and time. If she so wished, she could make it so Yui never existed. It is by Claudettes kindness that Yui remains alive, for she feels sympathy for the deformed nose upon Yui's face.

    Yui does not have a deformed nose. That’s not nice when it’s referring to a woman that created a women’s movement to help other women that deal with what Yui went through with that stalker. Yui could help Claudette get through anything she’s going through only because Yui is an amazing person. Claudette should be thankful Yui would be willing to help her.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    You are blind or have zero taste if you think Claudette is Ugly. She is the best female survivor, no one else comes close!

    She's smart, beautiful, kind, caring, generous, protective and powerful. Killers fear her power and abilities. Not even the entity can reign her in. She participates in the trials for fun, whenever she wants, only to punish evil killers. The entity tried multiple times to eject her, but her mastery of the shadows put her far above anything the entity can accomplish.

    Laurie. Your opinion is wrong. Mad? :)))

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    You are blind or have zero taste if you think Claudette is Ugly. She is the best female survivor, no one else comes close!

    She's smart, beautiful, kind, caring, generous, protective and powerful. Killers fear her power and abilities. Not even the entity can reign her in. She participates in the trials for fun, whenever she wants, only to punish evil killers. The entity tried multiple times to eject her, but her mastery of the shadows put her far above anything the entity can accomplish.

    Quite the contrary.

    Claudette is mostly cheap, spendable, socially unaware and most importantly deranged.

    I'll take Elodie over her any day cuz we all know Elodie is the true African QUEEN we deserve.

    (Oh, and Elodie at least has a sense of style.)

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082487#Comment_2082487

    Yui does not have a deformed nose. That’s not nice when it’s referring to a woman that created a women’s movement to help other women that deal with what Yui went through with that stalker. Yui could help Claudette get through anything she’s going through only because Yui is an amazing person. Claudette should be thankful Yui would be willing to help her.

    Claudette needs no one's help! Nothing is too difficult for her. Claudette would have never struggled with the stalker for she would have banished him to the lowest depths of the shadow realm, where they will forever do battle with the shadow of Seto Kaiba.

    I am not here to be nice, I just state the truth, Yui looks like Voldemort! It's why she covers her mouth and nose with a bandana.

  • @Homemade_Cookies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082460#Comment_2082460

    Quite the contrary.

    Claudette is mostly cheap, spendable, socially unaware and most importantly deranged.

    I'll take Elodie over her any day cuz we all know Elodie is the true African QUEEN we deserve.

    (Oh, and Elodie at least has a sense of style.)

    Your cookies must be laced with something very strong. You have obviously mixed up Claudette and Yui. And Elodie can be the African queen for all I care, for Claudette is far above royalty. None can match her majesty and might.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082497#Comment_2082497

    Claudette needs no one's help! Nothing is too difficult for her. Claudette would have never struggled with the stalker for she would have banished him to the lowest depths of the shadow realm, where they will forever do battle with the shadow of Seto Kaiba.

    I am not here to be nice, I just state the truth, Yui looks like Voldemort! It's why she covers her mouth and nose with a bandana.

    How dare you? Yui looks like a fallen angel and is a sweet caring lady. Claudette looks decent in some cosmetics but I can’t bother to look at her in others. She’s just not attractive to me and looks ugly.

  • A fallen angels true form is actually hideous. They use their power to look beautiful and deceive their victims! So ha! You admit it yourself with that statement!

    Claudette's appearance is to just lower her opponents guard so they don't expect the world of pain she's going to bring down upon them.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    A fallen angels true form is actually hideous. They use their power to look beautiful and deceive their victims! So ha! You admit it yourself with that statement!

    Claudette's appearance is to just lower her opponents guard so they don't expect the world of pain she's going to bring down upon them.

    What? I’m talking specifically a fallen angel from heaven. She’s a beautiful queen and Claudette has nothing on her. Whenever I look at Yui’s face, it’s so bright that I could get blinded by looking at her. That’s how beautiful she is.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082551#Comment_2082551

    What? I’m talking specifically a fallen angel from heaven. She’s a beautiful queen and Claudette has nothing on her. Whenever I look at Yui’s face, it’s so bright that I could get blinded by looking at her. That’s how beautiful she is.

    Fallen angels become demons when they get expelled from heaven. They lose their light and connection to heaven and become corrupt and evil. I mean, they fell out of heaven for a reason.......

    So by default, Claudette is more beautiful and better than Volde-Yui.

    Also, it's not that Yui's face is bright, its that it is so hideous that it makes one go blind from the sheer horror that it emits.

  • For me, it's the Nancys. As allies they rush over to your gen or to heal you and precede to blow skill checks. They then crouch walk away leaving you with the killer. Once you're hooked, she is there waiting around the corner after sprinting over as they hooked you to be quickly found and injured cause who knew scratch marks were a thing. Don't worry, she'll get you off the hook before she goes down but without BT... so now you're down as well.


    As enemies, they flashlight click and try to lead you to the strongest loops. Anywhere else and she's quickly downed. If you kill her or one of her friends, she will spam you in post game chat about how trash you are. Even her own friends keep quiet as she makes a fool of herself and tells you to join her or her's friend's twitch channel so she can berate you more.

  • @VexTheHex said:

    For me, it's the Nancys. As allies they rush over to your gen or to heal you and precede to blow skill checks. They then crouch walk away leaving you with the killer. Once you're hooked, she is there waiting around the corner after sprinting over as they hooked you to be quickly found and injured cause who knew scratch marks were a thing. Don't worry, she'll get you off the hook before she goes down but without BT... so now you're down as well.

    As enemies, they flashlight click and try to lead you to the strongest loops. Anywhere else and she's quickly downed. If you kill her or one of her friends, she will spam you in post game chat about how trash you are. Even her own friends keep quiet as she makes a fool of herself and tells you to join her or her's friend's twitch channel so she can berate you more.

    At least Nancys are behind a paywall. BHVR get something out of her.

    Claudettes are free. They are like ants that don't seem to go away.

    There must be breadcrumbs hidden somewhere.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082565#Comment_2082565

    Fallen angels become demons when they get expelled from heaven. They lose their light and connection to heaven and become corrupt and evil. I mean, they fell out of heaven for a reason.......

    So by default, Claudette is more beautiful and better than Volde-Yui.

    Also, it's not that Yui's face is bright, its that it is so hideous that it makes one go blind from the sheer horror that it emits.

    No she fell from Heaven to be the love of my life. It was destined that Yui was the one all along and she just needed to be transferred from Heaven to Earth to be my wifey forever. Claudette needs like a couple hundred plastic surgery sessions to come even close to Yui’s level of beauty.

  • Claudette is a decent survivor but surely is not the best. Her perks can only be useful when your playing with your friends but in a solo match would be useless. Her self-care is a great waste of time as well; a brown med-kit heals a survivor faster than self care. She is a survivor that really is only used because of her looks, cosmetics, etc. and does not rely on her perks to save her. You have claudette all wrong however. Despite some can be annoying, some others are not. Lot's of people hate her but thats because they are used by the toxic people. True Claudettes are sweet and come to think about it every survivor is being controlled and the person controlling them has the ability to be sweet or toxic. please no hate on any survivors. =)

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082576#Comment_2082576

    No she fell from Heaven to be the love of my life. It was destined that Yui was the one all along and she just needed to be transferred from Heaven to Earth to be my wifey forever. Claudette needs like a couple hundred plastic surgery sessions to come even close to Yui’s level of beauty.

    Ok, I want whatever laced cookies you've been eating.

  • @papichulo said:

    Claudette is a decent survivor but surely is not the best. Her perks can only be useful when your playing with your friends but in a solo match would be useless. Her self-care is a great waste of time as well; a brown med-kit heals a survivor faster than self care. She is a survivor that really is only used because of her looks, cosmetics, etc. and does not rely on her perks to save her. You have claudette all wrong however. Despite some can be annoying, some others are not. Lot's of people hate her but thats because they are used by the toxic people. True Claudettes are sweet and come to think about it every survivor is being controlled and the person controlling them has the ability to be sweet or toxic. please no hate on any survivors. =)

    People say Self Care is bad, but I used it today for a bit with Botany Knowledge and a medkit for quick heals on myself. As a solo player, it's not always easy to get heals and having everyone injured can easily go bad... especially against Twins.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082593#Comment_2082593

    Ok, I want whatever laced cookies you've been eating.

    I’m just being a realist

  • No, you're delusional. But hey, that's ok, If snake faced Voldemort is your thing, who am I to judge?

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082497#Comment_2082497

    Claudette needs no one's help! Nothing is too difficult for her. Claudette would have never struggled with the stalker for she would have banished him to the lowest depths of the shadow realm, where they will forever do battle with the shadow of Seto Kaiba.

    I am not here to be nice, I just state the truth, Yui looks like Voldemort! It's why she covers her mouth and nose with a bandana.

    Blendette have you never looked into her lore, at the age of eight she had no friends and dropping grades so when a sub came she welcomed the help for her grades

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082614#Comment_2082614

    No, you're delusional. But hey, that's ok, If snake faced Voldemort is your thing, who am I to judge?

    Listen. I ain’t delusional, I just love my wifey and will do everything in my power to defend her. I’ll always love Yui, and you’ll always love Claudette. We may have our disagreements but one thing we both have in common is that we care so much for our girl.

  • @ihartTrapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082537#Comment_2082537

    Blendette have you never looked into her lore, at the age of eight she had no friends and dropping grades so when a sub came she welcomed the help for her grades

    The current lore that is provided is just a cover that teaches nothing about the true might and power of Claudette. None of what you read is true and nothing that can be written can encompass the greatness of Claudette.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082628#Comment_2082628

    Listen. I ain’t delusional, I just love my wifey and will do everything in my power to defend her. I’ll always love Yui, and you’ll always love Claudette. We may have our disagreements but one thing we both have in common is that we care so much for our girl.

    Okay, we can agree to disagree.....


















    But Claudette is still the best!

    In all seriousness, we should stop now, OP might be annoyed with all of the notifications from out responses.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082638#Comment_2082638

    The current lore that is provided is just a cover that teaches nothing about the true might and power of Claudette. None of what you read is true and nothing that can be written can encompass the greatness of Claudette.

    You call the TheGannMan delusional and your over here praising a fictional character like a goddess.Most of the time I play in a lobby with a Claudette they're self-caring in a corner, hiding in a bush, or just in the way.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082639#Comment_2082639

    Okay, we can agree to disagree.....

    But Claudette is still the best!

    In all seriousness, we should stop now, OP might be annoyed with all of the notifications from out responses.

    Yeah true, we probably should stop lol. Honestly though, I enjoyed debating over which girl is better as it’s just all fun and games at the end of the day.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082639#Comment_2082639

    Okay, we can agree to disagree.....

    But Claudette is still the best!

    In all seriousness, we should stop now, OP might be annoyed with all of the notifications from out responses.

    @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082653#Comment_2082653

    Yeah true, we probably should stop lol. Honestly though, I enjoyed debating over which girl is better as it’s just all fun and games at the end of the day.

    I'm not annoyed lol.

    But seriously...

    Ya'll need to get laid.

  • @ihartTrapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082651#Comment_2082651

    You call the TheGannMan delusional and your over here praising a fictional character like a goddess.Most of the time I play in a lobby with a Claudette they're self-caring in a corner, hiding in a bush, or just in the way.

    I know it's difficult to pick up in writing, but much of my writing was heavily laced with exaggeration. This was all in good fun with @TheGannMan. If there is any character that I'd ever swoon over it would be Henry Cavill's Witcher.

  • Claudettes or Blendettes? Cuz you know there is a difference. Often times if they are Urbaning right away, I know exactly how they are going to play, but if they are not be very afraid.

    AE6DA9B3-2B8E-49AC-B487-5CAE9E5CF361.jpeg


  • @Huge_Bush said:

    You are blind or have zero taste if you think Claudette is Ugly. She is the best female survivor, no one else comes close!

    She's smart, beautiful, kind, caring, generous, protective and powerful. Killers fear her power and abilities. Not even the entity can reign her in. She participates in the trials for fun, whenever she wants, only to punish evil killers. The entity tried multiple times to eject her, but her mastery of the shadows put her far above anything the entity can accomplish.

    Beautiful? I don't know about that... Claudette is hideous in my opinion.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082460#Comment_2082460

    Uhh, that’s pretty false. We all know Yui is the best female survivor.

    Yui can be second if she is lucky but best survivor is Kate.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082464#Comment_2082464

    Yui can be second if she is lucky but best survivor is Kate.

    Kate is cool, but no one in any universe ever competes with Yui.

  • This thread made me lol, wasn't what I was expecting but definitely put a smile on my face.

    In all seriousness though Kate will always be best girl ☺️

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082464#Comment_2082464

    Yui can be second if she is lucky but best survivor is Kate.

    Best survivor is Felix, then Kate... Obviously

  • Felix and Kate are my mains but for me Kate is better.

  • @ActulCasul said:

    Racist. she's an autistic survivor played by an autistic community

    Huh?

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082737#Comment_2082737

    Kate is cool, but no one in any universe ever competes with Yui.

    Well then why i always killing Yui mains in my killer games then :) And one of the Kates always have hatch because Kate mains deserves that.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082743#Comment_2082743

    Well then why i always killing Yui mains in my killer games then :) And one of the Kates always have hatch because Kate mains deserves that.

    I’ve even had games where I intentionally ignored a Yui. Like even if I’m right next to them, I just pretend they aren’t there because I don’t want to hurt my baby.

  • Everyone pales in comparison to The Ent-I mean Nea...yes Nea!

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082753#Comment_2082753

    I’ve even had games where I intentionally ignored a Yui. Like even if I’m right next to them, I just pretend they aren’t there because I don’t want to hurt my baby.

    I will hurt them, i will kill them when i see any Yui on my games. They dont deserve live, my Freddy boi need more blood from Yui mains ))

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082766#Comment_2082766

    I will hurt them, i will kill them when i see any Yui on my games. They dont deserve live, my Freddy boi need more blood from Yui mains ))

    How dare you say that about my wifey

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    You are blind or have zero taste if you think Claudette is Ugly. She is the best female survivor, no one else comes close!

    She's smart, beautiful, kind, caring, generous, protective and powerful. Killers fear her power and abilities. Not even the entity can reign her in. She participates in the trials for fun, whenever she wants, only to punish evil killers. The entity tried multiple times to eject her, but her mastery of the shadows put her far above anything the entity can accomplish.

    You and your 6 upvotes obviously didn't read the post he hates the people behind them

    how they play

  • @Homemade_Cookies said:

    After matches and matches playing, I found out there's this one Claudette who's:

    • Clueless.
    • Lacks awareness.
    • Wimpy.
    • Selfish.
    • Takes way too much space.

    They blow dumb Megs out of the water. The Entity can take her.

    I just want to kick her in her ugly face now 😁.

    The one thing I hate is her passive of active camo

  • Meg's my babe but I use Claudette a lot too. She's fun. I find most of the female characters fun to use. Several of the males too, I just find that in general the females seem to have the better perks for my playstyle.

‹ 1 2