I'm about to use Stridor in all my builds and with all the killers

Iron Will is getting on my nerves really.

Is not that the perk is so strong, is a passive ability, but I rely heavily on sound and psychologically is a pain to find a lot of people with this perk.

For sure, not joking than listening gets me more kills than watching since your view is kinda limited as killer.

Comments

  • You do know that footsteps are audible right?

  • @indieeden7 said:

    You do know that footsteps are audible right?

    Didn't take that into account, but depending on the surface you can hear footsteps better or worse.

  • Tracking is always a skill you need to improve on. I wouldn’t recommend getting used to stridor since you’ll only get into bad habits

  • @sad_killer_main said:

    Iron Will is getting on my nerves really.

    Is not that the perk is so strong, is a passive ability, but I rely heavily on sound and psychologically is a pain to find a lot of people with this perk.

    For sure, not joking than listening gets me more kills than watching since your view is kinda limited as killer.

    I would place bets on the reason you're finding more folks using Iron Will is because - and for some reason this isn't getting the notice it deserves - ALL survivor sounds (not just injured, but uninjured as well) increased in volume during the mid-chapter update (the one that introduced so many bugs and issues, I think folks have lost track of many of them). So I'm not surprised to find a lot of survivors electing to run the perk to deal with the fallout.

  • @Mr_K said:

    That's sad

    Well he is a sad killer main so...

  • @Azshhh said:

    I wouldn't run iron will if all the survivors didn't sound like midday drinkers who EAT cigarettes

    I don't wanna hear them huffing down my ear all day lol

    BASED

  • @indieeden7 said:

    You do know that footsteps are audible right?

    Very hard to hear sometimes tho

  • Yeah, only if the ambient is quiet you can hear them. When there is some sort of sound, they are almost impossible to notice.

  • Don't play Stridor. If you get used to it, it's hard playing without it and Stridor is bugged currently.

  • Iron will is as strong as dead hard and that's why I play bubba and learn ho to play plague. I hate it and hope it gets nerfed. It's just a crutch

  • Using a perk to bring back a feature that used to be in the game, I like it.

  • @sad_killer_main said:

    Iron Will is getting on my nerves really.

    Is not that the perk is so strong, is a passive ability, but I rely heavily on sound and psychologically is a pain to find a lot of people with this perk.

    For sure, not joking than listening gets me more kills than watching since your view is kinda limited as killer.

    Stridor is a great perk. It annoys me that it’s dismissed as pointless except on Spirit. That said though I much prefer Bloodhound rather than Stridor. An Iron Will user will hear if you’re running Stridor, but Bloodhound will screw with their head wondering how you’re constantly finding them.

  • Oh, this guy again. It seems his personal situation didn't improve at all. Feels bad man.

  • Also it’s worth taking the time learning to get better paying attention to crows. As a Clown main that simply can not afford to be out of a chase long, or lose momentum, I had to force myself to get better at tracking, and paying attention to environmental cues. I’m almost always scanning the horizon for crow movement. I find I’m ultra sensitive to any crow movement or crow sound now.

  • While footsteps may be harder to hear on dirt as opposed to stone / interior maps, remember that grass makes a VERY distinct sound effect when being stepped on.

    Grass is a dead giveaway on outdoor maps where footsteps are otherwise softer in dirt. Hope that helps somewhat. Iron Will is incredibly strong.

  • I use stridor in a lot of my killers, since my biggest issue is tracking survivors.

    I still don't think Iron Will needs a change, specially since Stridor basically makes it useless.

  • @Azshhh said:

    I wouldn't run iron will if all the survivors didn't sound like midday drinkers who EAT cigarettes

    I don't wanna hear them huffing down my ear all day lol

    Truth - and that was before every single survivor sound got amplified in the mid-Chapter (whether by design, or yet another bug, the end result is the same).