Why does the king want modes to only be in customs?
I get it that he wants bhvr to have it easier, but solo players and people who dont have freinds to play the game with wont get to experience it.
I get it that he wants bhvr to have it easier, but solo players and people who dont have freinds to play the game with wont get to experience it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't recall making this statement...
Very funny joke.
Unless you actually are the king idk
Yes
He stole some ideas,from other people to make his video
No, Orion is just the King of the forums, not the person "The King"
Finally, someone who knows their forum hierarchy.
Well you had a crown at one point. That's as close to a king as we'll ever get.
The king always steals ideas and has very lack of creativity. He also plays with filters and mains survivor... ew... besides they cant even have a balanced and non bug filled base game, like they would even be able to create new modes
I was going to say that, but i thought it would be considered bashing
"Bashing"
The king of wasting your time