Make pipping harder for survivors.

I got back to the game after a year and i already had it with people in red ranks not having a clue of what to do and playing like r20s.

Not that rank means anything in this game,but make it so that if u reach red rank as survivor,it actually means u are at least half decent.

Matchmaking also needs major fixing.

Peace and stay healthy.

Comments

  • eh, Mmr should fix this and rank rewards, so no i dont think that would be great

  • Make pipping harder for SWF. FIFY

  • @Marigoria said:

    Make pipping harder for SWF. FIFY

    I'm actually all for that too.

  • The amount of survivors I get in solo q that go down in 2 seconds at red ranks, just leads me to believe they didnt get there by themselves. IMO that's the biggest issue.

  • Survivors can get their rank carried by being in SWF.


    Killers can get their rank carried by tunnelling and camping.


    I doubt any of these will be changed by MMR

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080181#Comment_2080181

    The amount of survivors I get in solo q that go down in 2 seconds at red ranks, just leads me to believe they didnt get there by themselves. IMO that's the biggest issue.

    They did. I played solo queue all the way up to rank 4 and I sucked when I got there.

  • @Firellius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080183#Comment_2080183

    They did. I played solo queue all the way up to rank 4 and I sucked when I got there.

    They did? How many of the ones in my matches did you ask if they were in a swf or not?

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080323#Comment_2080323

    They did? How many of the ones in my matches did you ask if they were in a swf or not?

    I am playing solo, only solo because I sadly have no friends to play with. I am not a great player. Pretty good, better than the average survivor, but no way my skills are enough for red ranks. I pip literally every single game, no matter how bad it goes, feels like only at red ranks there's a slight chance to lose a pip from a really bad game. I'm not even using any meta perks, actually I am bored of meta this, meta that, every time a perk I love to use gets buffed and becomes common I stop using it and look for something else.

    And I don't want to be at red ranks. Many red rank teammates are even worse than I am while killers are actually strong, I feel the only way of having fun as solo survivor in red ranks is if you can single-handedly carry a match against a sweaty meta killer, and I'm not good enough for that yet the rank system wants me to play there.

    So yes, you can make it to red ranks solo without the skill you should have.

  • @rha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080413#Comment_2080413

    I am playing solo, only solo because I sadly have no friends to play with. I am not a great player. Pretty good, better than the average survivor, but no way my skills are enough for red ranks. I pip literally every single game, no matter how bad it goes, feels like only at red ranks there's a slight chance to lose a pip from a really bad game. I'm not even using any meta perks, actually I am bored of meta this, meta that, every time a perk I love to use gets buffed and becomes common I stop using it and look for something else.

    And I don't want to be at red ranks. Many red rank teammates are even worse than I am while killers are actually strong, I feel the only way of having fun as solo survivor in red ranks is if you can single-handedly carry a match against a sweaty meta killer, and I'm not good enough for that yet the rank system wants me to play there.

    So yes, you can make it to red ranks solo without the skill you should have.

    I consider myself above average. I'm at 4k hours and I'm almost on devotion 19. The only perk I use that would be considered meta is Iron Will.

    You cannot carry a match if everyone else is bad. The game is a 4v1 for a reason, not a 1(me)vs4(team being dead weight, and killer).

    If it was more difficult to pip for SWF, this wouldnt be such an issue.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080323#Comment_2080323

    They did? How many of the ones in my matches did you ask if they were in a swf or not?

    My point is that I made it all the way up to red rank without knowing how to hold a chase for longer than 10 seconds. And if I could make it there, anyone can.

    I didn't break through to upper red rank until I got decent at chases though. I think Rank 4 is the trash funnel.

  • the thing is, most people who got to red ranks by solo queue are actual experts. but that doesnt change the fact that most red rank survivors got carried by their friends so id say lobbies with friends should have inflated emblem scores