why?

why isn't DBD Celebrating easter? we celebrated Chinese new year and we got a great gift off them last year

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I don't know, maybe because easter is the biggest holiday for christians and developers simply don't want to get into trouble with some values or whatever.

  • I don't really think Easter deserves an event but a Bloodhunt at least could've been great. I've been playing since last September and I've only seen 1 Bloodhunt lol.

  • What I was trying to say is that easter is related to religion a lot (unlike Christmas). And developers once said they don't want to create a killer/survivor related to existing religion or something (so that can also apply to events). That's why we got the Plague without connection to some existing religion.

    Covid and New Chinenese year are a completely different thing.

  • How does a worldwide pandemic relate to celebrating Chinese New Year being a "slap in the face"? And, since the pandemic is still ongoing in many countries, how would celebrating Easter not also be a "slap in the face"?

  • @kucerka said:

    What I was trying to say is that easter is related to religion a lot (unlike Christmas). And developers once said they don't want to create a killer/survivor related to existing religion or something (so that can also apply to events). That's why we got the Plague without connection to some existing religion.

    Covid and New Chinenese year are a completely different thing.

    christmas is not about religion?

  • It's about gift-giving and has been for quite a while (at least a century, if not more).

  • Lol, imagine celebrating christian holiday in a manslaughter simulator.

  • @Xayrlen said:

    Lol, imagine celebrating christian holiday in a manslaughter simulator.

    we could of had killer eggs lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I miss the 1,5x BP event they did at the start of the pandemic. I don't know about the rest of the world much, but here in Brazil we're still in quarantine. Wish they would do something like that again.

    It's the same here in England, though we're currently heading out for (hopefully) the last time with the vaccine program. Maybe 2022 I can finally make good on my plans to travel ๐Ÿ˜

  • Considering how the thread has been going so far with a lot of comments that had to be deleted from all parties, I'll lock this down.