Killer tier list based on add on strength

Are you bored of tier lists yet? Here’s another one based on how good the add ons for each killer

FF419CC5-2E24-4E9E-A6B9-8335715BB634.jpeg


Comments

  • Legion and Freddy add-ons are actually decent, at least imo. The only two killers that I would put as having terrible add-ons are Deathslinger and Ghostface, since other than their reload/cooldown add-ons all others are weak.


    Edit: Bubba also has some forgettable add-ons. Not terrible ones, just forgettable.

  • shouldn't myers be higher he has add-ons that are literal moris.

  • trickster men is F

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Blight should be on the top honestly. Alchemist Ring, Compound 33 and Compound 21 are insanely good and imo even deserve a bit of a nerf. Speed addons makes him basically a ranged killer and even the Iridescent Tag is valuable on the hands of a good Blight.

    You also understimate Nurse. Sure she has some stupid addons, but range and recharge addons are nutty.

    I put nurse so low just because of how insanely strong her addons used to be and also since she most of them are just small buffs

    Blight is fair I could have put him higher

  • Blight needs to be at the top.

    Speed is insanely good.

    Turning rate is insanely good.

    Alch Ring is absolutely busted.

    Compound 33 is insanely good.

    Blight Tag + Alch Ring is the strongest thing in this entire game in the hands of a good Blight, don't even @ me.

  • @GlamourousLeviathan said:

    Legion and Freddy add-ons are actually decent, at least imo. The only two killers that I would put as having terrible add-ons are Deathslinger and Ghostface, since other than their reload/cooldown add-ons all others are weak.

    Edit: Bubba also has some forgettable add-ons. Not terrible ones, just forgettable.

    Legions are kinda forgettable and pretty insignificant besides the iri button

    Freddy’s are completely unnecessary in my opinion

    Deathslingers double reload can be pretty strong if you are consistently hitting shots

    Bubba’s addons are insane tbh especially chilli and tuning guide

  • @SunTzu said:

    trickster men is F

    The fact that he can reduce the amount of blades used to down and ricochet I’d consider his addons pretty good

  • @GlamourousLeviathan said:

    Legion and Freddy add-ons are actually decent, at least imo. The only two killers that I would put as having terrible add-ons are Deathslinger and Ghostface, since other than their reload/cooldown add-ons all others are weak.

    Edit: Bubba also has some forgettable add-ons. Not terrible ones, just forgettable.

    Legion has, like, one good add-on. Any that affects how long something lasts/takes are trash-awful. Like, not even a quarter of a second for some of them.

  • Oh, it hurts to see that. Add-ons like Class Photo and Pill Bottle used to be very strong. And now... Well, at least we have Swing Chains and Jump Rope.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Oh, it hurts to see that. Add-ons like Class Photo and Pill Bottle used to be very strong. And now... Well, at least we have Swing Chains and Jump Rope.

    Freddy is so good he doesn’t need addons to be honest

  • Is there a list of what killers can turn while performing lunge attacks?

    I used to think Oni could not turn while lunging while using his dash but now I see he can. I know Michael can. Maybe can someone ask in a new topic? Currently I can't post a new topic for some reason.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2072169#Comment_2072169

    Freddy is so good he doesn’t need addons to be honest

    Yes, but using them is fun. Or at least it used to be. I usually enjoy running Jump Rope and Nancy's Masterpiece. It is nice, but not as fun as old Class Photo and Paint Thinner.

  • Doesn't Myers have add-ons that let him have infinite tier 3 and mori people though so shouldn't he go up a tier?

  • Legion's iridescent button is actually pretty good and should carry him up by itself. I would definitely put Clown and Myers up in OP addons, too, just because of the expose add-on and the insta-mori add-on.

    Hag's addons aren't OP, she's just a very, very strong killer and any add-ons to her just throw her off the ledge and into the heavens.

  • michael has a lot of busted addons. he should definitely be higher

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Doesn't Myers have add-ons that let him have infinite tier 3 and mori people though so shouldn't he go up a tier?

    Those two addons make it very hard to tier up

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    Legion's iridescent button is actually pretty good and should carry him up by itself. I would definitely put Clown and Myers up in OP addons, too, just because of the expose add-on and the insta-mori add-on.

    Hag's addons aren't OP, she's just a very, very strong killer and any add-ons to her just throw her off the ledge and into the heavens.

    Rusty shackles and mint rag are why I put her in the OP category

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2072247#Comment_2072247

    Rusty shackles and mint rag are why I put her in the OP category

    Let me introduce you to my good friend, Iri Head. She'd like me to tell you that Mint rag can't hold a candle to her.

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2072266#Comment_2072266

    Let me introduce you to my good friend, Iri Head. She'd like me to tell you that Mint rag can't hold a candle to her.

    I would’ve put iri head in it’s own tier but it kinda just universal

    Huntress’ addons even without it are still OP

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2072276#Comment_2072276

    I would’ve put iri head in it’s own tier but it kinda just universal

    Huntress’ addons even without it are still OP

    I usually play her without add-ons. The moment I touch the flower babushka all the baby Megs in my lobby turn into flashlight clicking sweaty Neas, by some divine machinations.

  • did you just place Freddy in bottom despite the atrocious strength of his slowdown add ons?

    those alone should put him on the top.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    did you just place Freddy in bottom despite the atrocious strength of his slowdown add ons?

    those alone should put him on the top.

    The numbers on freddy’s slowdown add ons are pretty bad now

  • Blight only has "decent" add-ons????

    Compound 33 is busted, deleting pallets in 1.5 seconds and a 15% slow on top of that? Yeah ok, very fair.

    so is alchemist ring.

    Compound 21 is very good

    Turning add-ons let you weave through way more areas than without

    Double blighted add-ons (speed) is ridiculously strong

    Blight tag when paired with ring can win the game within a few minutes of starting a match.

    Undetectable rush add-on is really good because it not only hides your approach better (Blight's slam sound effects can be really quiet or just nonexistent for the survivors sometimes) but it hides your red stain when you're rushing around a wall.

    Honestly Blight should be in the top tier. If you don't play Blight it's understandable but if you know how Blight works some of his add-ons can be busted in the right hands.

  • Freddy's got some ridiculous add-ons, why would anyone put him in the bottom lol.


    Blight has insane add-ons, too. As a Blight main I love the options he has.


    Legion is definitely F tier; the only add-ons worth running are power duration add-ons and even then they end up being a waste the majority of the time.

    I'd argue that Executioner is a bit lower too, however his range add-ons completely break the game, so idk.

    Nurse's add-ons, especially range and fatigue reduction, are obscene. The Infectious add-on, I forgot it's name, used to also be broken because it would cause the survivor you cause to scream to get massive frame drops and be unable to move, making for an easy down. Idk if this is still the case, though.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2072319#Comment_2072319

    The numbers on freddy’s slowdown add ons are pretty bad now

    the fact that he has those and can freely combine them with any slowdown perks he wants makes them way too good.

  • @SunderMun said:

    Freddy's got some ridiculous add-ons, why would anyone put him in the bottom lol

    Only one that jumps to mind is paintbrush but that’s only decent really. The rest are terrible debuffs or memes

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    Blight only has "decent" add-ons????

    Compound 33 is busted, deleting pallets in 1.5 seconds and a 15% slow on top of that? Yeah ok, very fair.

    so is alchemist ring.

    Compound 21 is very good

    Turning add-ons let you weave through way more areas than without

    Double blighted add-ons (speed) is ridiculously strong

    Blight tag when paired with ring can win the game within a few minutes of starting a match.

    Undetectable rush add-on is really good because it not only hides your approach better (Blight's slam sound effects can be really quiet or just nonexistent for the survivors sometimes) but it hides your red stain when you're rushing around a wall.

    Honestly Blight should be in the top tier. If you don't play Blight it's understandable but if you know how Blight works some of his add-ons can be busted in the right hands.

    Who said the slow was 15%? It’s definitely less than that

    NGL I kinda forgot about the ring since I don’t play him too much ( I’m on console) but yeah that addon is kinda busted

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2072372#Comment_2072372

    Only one that jumps to mind is paintbrush but that’s only decent really. The rest are terrible debuffs or memes

    They're still incredibly oppressive without the requirement of input from the Freddy player, (tbf this is the biggest issue with Freddy; the game plays itself for the player even without add-ons) despite the lowered numbers.

  • I thought you meant strong as in physical strength. Personally I'd put Michael in OP

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2072351#Comment_2072351

    Who said the slow was 15%? It’s definitely less than that

    NGL I kinda forgot about the ring since I don’t play him too much ( I’m on console) but yeah that addon is kinda busted

    The wiki says the slow is 15%:

    Screenshot_20210402-192516.jpg

    And ah you're on console. He's a completely different killer on PC so that makes sense.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2072384#Comment_2072384

    The wiki says the slow is 15%:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O0I3YUMNVXT2/screenshot-20210402-192516.jpg

    And ah you're on console. He's a completely different killer on PC so that makes sense.

    Oh then that’s my bad. Doesn’t feel like 15% tbh