Stop giving useless feedback and play the goddamn Trickster

We know that devs completely ignore any kind of feedback because they want to stick on their belived data so complaining and not playing the killer won't help by any instance.

It hurts but it's what it has to be done, if there's no data then don't complain that they don't do anything until next month when they get enough data from the 5 Trickster players.

When the massive load of underoerformance comes is when the killer will be buffed.

Comments

  • His slowdown punishments are just too much. His main event is even worse. Remove the slowdowns and let his main event be useable with a button press. Make it take 6 blades instead of 8 per health state. There you go. He's alright.

  • His biggest flaw is that there's no good reason to use his knives

    You can hit anything long range. If you're close enough to hit with knives you're close enough to m1 so whu bother?

    You can argue You can use use on short tiles but those tiles are so unsafe it doesn't usually matter and often can be faster to bait an m1.

  • @Starshadw said:

    The reason folks are de-pipping is because his emblems are borked somehow. Honestly, it's infuriating, and it should be at the highest priority to get fixed. I've seen probably close to a dozen streamers play him and get high scores, yet still de-pip. It's ridiculous.

    The amount of times I've had chase emblem be completely broken because I had ONE MINUS POINT is completely unreasonable smh, especially when the other 3 were iridescent and I was playing trickster, ended up getting entity displeased even if I got a 2/3k

  • Would it be wrong to intentionally skew the data at this point and throw every Trickster game so they could get to work faster than turtles or...?

  • @thefallenloser said:

    Would it be wrong to intentionally skew the data at this point and throw every Trickster game so they could get to work faster than turtles or...?

    nah they dont even look at the data till a month and a half out :) and trickster does not need any help in skewing the data lmao.

  • Played 2

    Won 2

    4K 2


    Ok I'm playing at rank 16 and survivors to match, but it shows he is viable at low ranks.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm willing to make so many detailed threads about so many different topics.

    Trickster being bad (on controller) isn't one of them. I cannot stand playing him. The only thing I'm willing to do is point out the aiming recoil bug, but I bet someone's already done that.

    Given there's a specific load screen hint that specifically speaks to the recoil, I don't think it's a bug.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'll be honest I'm kinda sick of people adding their useless thoughts on other things or suggesting that I'm wrong/crazy when I've been consistently reporting bugs for years. Full offense.

    I responded to your comment because you didn't specify it was a camera problem. I've been seeing people saying that the recoil itself is a bug, when it clearly isn't. No need to get your hackles up.

  • @XombieRocker said:

    Personally, I think the best buff for him would be to reduce the windup for his knives. I mean, Slinger has basically zero windup and his ranged attack is much more powerful, so why does trickster have a windup almost as long as huntress?

    Because he throws a barrage of knives rather than a single projectile. Huntress has an immediate result. Deathslinger has to reel them in which can result in zero damage potentially or damage to someone else you don't want to go after if they are body blocking. If you miss you got a reload time to balance it.

    Frankly the windup wouldn't be an issue if his knives didn't go all over the place. Jett on Valorant is a good example of how to handle throwing knives.

1 2 ›