On Which Killer Is One Of Their Ultra Rare Add-ons Also Their Best Add-on?

Simple question: When you look at a Killer's Add-on arsenal, on which Killer can you confidently say: "That Ultra Rare one is THE one!"?

Rule: This is assuming you have only 1 Add-on slot.

You can still think of Perks to combine with it, and even take Survivors' techniques & equipment into consideration.


What you define as "best" is up to you, but i'd prefer if you see "best" as "which Ultra Rare Add-on helps you kill all 4 the most".

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Huntress.

    Iridescent Head is just that good.

  • Huntress, definitely, just by the power of Iri head.

    Spirit is good too. Father's glasses is criminally underrated and Mother-Daughter ring takes time to get used to, but increases her skill ceiling massively.

    Clown is close in third with the exposed add-on, although you better have some good aim. We probably shouldn't talk about Judith's tombstone either.

  • Plague!

    Mint Rag probably also for Hag when I think about it that is a crazy one addon to have.

  • Huntress obviously and maybe Plague's add-on where she see the auras of sick Survivors, Doctor's King & Queen add-ons are pretty good too

  • Either doctor, hag or spirit imi. Docs iri king messes up with survivors a lot, and iri queen punishes grouped survivors, so I do believe both are the strongest add-ons on him. Mint rag on hag is known for its incredible power and gives hag a lot of mobility, which makes her extra deadly. Lastly mother-daughter ring is great because you don't need scratch marks with stridor and a good headset

  • Huntress, Plague, Clown, Doctor and Hag

  • Trapper Iridescent stone.

    You don't have to waste time constantly setting up which is the downfall of trapper at higher ranks.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    Huntress, Plague, Clown, Doctor and Hag

    That's a bit of a confusing answer since most of those have 2.

    Unless you mean that both Ultra Rare Add-ons on all but the Huntress are that good.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069645#Comment_2069645

    That's a bit of a confusing answer since most of those have 2.

    Unless you mean that both Ultra Rare Add-ons on all but the Huntress are that good.

    I mean that those killers I listed have ultra rares that are there best addon

    Iridescent head

    Black incense

    Redheads pinky finger

    iridescent king

    Mint rag

  • Definitely Plague without a doubt (IMO). You basically have the ability to see all infected survivors' auras every now and then.

  • Doctor. Honestly king or queen, both do wonderful work

  • Is Huntress really that good? I mean it's only one hatchet and then reload. For me I would not even use it just play without addons and get all hatchets.

  • @DBD78 said:

    Is Huntress really that good? I mean it's only one hatchet and then reload. For me I would not even use it just play without addons and get all hatchets.

    I don't think so, but then, I play on console(s) and don't have great first person aiming skills.

  • Iri Photocard is pretty strong, or at least it seemed like it when I went up against it. I mean Trickster is still awful, but Iri Photocard is pretty strong.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069674#Comment_2069674

    I don't think so, but then, I play on console(s) and don't have great first person aiming skills.

    Yeah I'm on Xbox so I would not use it. Positive it would make me a worse killer but a PC Huntress main might have another view idk.

  • I don't really remember some of the more recent ones. Off the top of my head, I wanna say Hag's Mint Rag?

  • Doctor. His are both so good and he doesn’t have to change play style

  • @DBD78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069680#Comment_2069680

    Yeah I'm on Xbox so I would not use it. Positive it would make me a worse killer but a PC Huntress main might have another view idk.

    I tried it when I first got one. Instant down from range, who wouldn't want that? Even brought the infantry belt so I had a total of 3 hatchets. I think I hit all of 2 shots I threw, once I hit the first one the rest of the Survivor team took hiding and ducking behind walls a lot more seriously, the 2nd was because I was right behind the guy running a straight line. I actually got less hits than I do with any other huntress build, so I stopped using them. A few months later I joined the forums where apparently the combo is considered unbeatable.