Do you have any nicknames?

My friends and I have some for perks/characters such as:

  • Decisive Strike - Stabby Stabby
  • Unbreakable - Life Alert
  • Any Means Necessary - AMeN (the initials sound like the word "amen")
  • Boil Over - Power of the horse
  • Red Herring - Power of the fish
  • Deathslinger - Widowmaker wannabe
  • Pig - Peppa
  • Cheryl - Karen

Comments

  • Trickster = Turdster.

    • Moaning Storehouse
    • Ding Ding
    • Bliit

    ...are a few of the many I use.

  • Trickster = depipster

  • Blight=Pinball Wizard

  • Afterpiece antidote - Sonic tonic

  • Blight - Le Bleet

    Bill - Billy-boi

    Hilbilly - Billyman

    Spirit - bullshit

    Nurse - angy napkin >:(

    Claudette - Claudie

    David - Davey

    Dwight - Dweetie

    Wglf- we're gonna farm forever

  • @Mazoobi said:

    My friends and I have some for perks/characters such as:

    • Decisive Strike - Stabby Stabby
    • Unbreakable - Life Alert
    • Any Means Necessary - AMeN (the initials sound like the word "amen")
    • Boil Over - Power of the horse
    • Red Herring - Power of the fish
    • Deathslinger - Widowmaker wannabe
    • Pig - Peppa
    • Cheryl - Karen

    The clown = Me

  • Wraith - Glockengünther or Mr. Bingbong (Glocke means bell in german and Günther is a name some elderly man have)

    Claudette - Klaus/Claudia

    Dwight - Detlef

    Plague - Corona-Karen

    Trickster - Discount Joker

    Elodie - Claudette 2.0

    The new surv - Yui 2.0

    Clown - Pure manliness

    Pig - Ms. Piggy

    Blight - Pinball

    Deathslinger - Yeehaw

    Spirit - Smurfette, vacuum cleaner

    Jeff - Jesus

    And some more, but the meanings gets lost in translation.

  • Pig- miss piggy

    Spirit- smurfette or bedhead

    Trapper- trapster

    Wraith- Bing bong man

    Meg- Meghead

    Claudette- Blendette or the shadow

    Jeff- Jesus

    Jake- Jakey

    Huntress- Hit box galore

  • so much of these posts are just pure lies for "lolz"

    though my friend does call it "lampkin lame" because they hate that map

  • Russian comunity has some established nicknames, but it more like simplification and it's not really creative:

    Borrowed time = Clock

    Unbreakable = Boner

    Bill = Granddad

    DS = Shard

    Spine Chill = Cat

    Object of Obsessiion = Eye

    Dead Hard = Nut (because of adaptation)

  • Spirit = Karen.

    David = Hotsruff.

    Kate = Sl*t.

    Spine Chill = Meow Meow.

    Dead Hard = Instadown.

    Dull/Hex Totem = Boner.

    Borrow Time = Your future. (Instead of "I got borrow time", I say "I got ya future")

    Plague = Corona Lady.

    Wraith = Mr. Ding Dong.

    Fixated = My old teacher.

    Resilience = Desperation.

    DS = Solid S T A B.

  • A friend of mine calls Midwich, Sandwich.

    I don’t really have nicknames, except calling Jake, Jakey.