Trickster Releasing= Considering quitting.

First time I have seriously thought about quitting the game. And it is solely because of this character. He exemplifies everything wrong with playing killer these days. Every issue in the game for killer is highlighted when playing this god awful, half baked, sad excuse of a killer. He is the most pathetic display of design I have seen yet. It is a slap in the face that he was released this bad. You seriously have to play against some awful players to win with this killer.

Comments

  • oh ok, cya i guess

  • this killer is a prime example of BHVR afraid of releasing good killers.


    So every new killer from here on out is going to be bad in this survivor sided game.

  • I always wonder why people make posts such as "I'm leaving this game because of this and that"

    Like why?Just leave without making a post about it?It looks like a lot of the times people are seeking attention or looking for sympathy from others.

    You won't get any.You are not that special for making a post about it.


    Bye...I guess.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    this killer is a prime example of BHVR afraid of releasing good killers.

    So every new killer from here on out is going to be bad in this survivor sided game.

    It's not like Slinger, PH and Blight are all A tier while Twins is considered A-B tier by most.

    And we are in the most balanced state this game has been in a long time.

  • @grayon444 said:

    I always wonder why people make posts such as "I'm leaving this game because of this and that"

    Like why?Just leave without making a post about it?It looks like a lot of the times people are seeking attention or looking for sympathy from others.

    You won't get any.You are not that special for making a post about it.

    Bye...I guess.

    Last ditch hope that devs will finally listen for the first time ever.

    Unfortunately, they all fall on deaf ears.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2067341#Comment_2067341

    Last ditch hope that devs will finally listen for the first time ever.

    Unfortunately, they all fall on deaf ears.

    I don't think they go on the forums.

  • Some of them do. But even Almo replies only rarely anymore. I wonder why...

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2067327#Comment_2067327

    It's not like Slinger, PH and Blight are all A tier while Twins is considered A-B tier by most.

    And we are in the most balanced state this game has been in a long time.

    Honestly all the killers you named have potencial to be A tier when really good players is behing them.

  • another quitting dbd post, next

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2067342#Comment_2067342

    Honestly all the killers you named have potencial to be A tier when really good players is behing them.

    You could literally say that for any killer...

  • But I wouldn't. I don't see how Clown or Legion can be A tier.

  • Incoming "Ok cya" and "Bye then" comments...oh they're already here.

    I can understand frustrations about the new killer, I grew tired of new mediocre additions. It's the first time I haven't day 1 purchased the new content, and I have no intention of unlocking it all. But for me the whole game in general is an issue: I'm not having fun anymore. As a result, once I 70 this rift pass, I'm going casual. And I can't wait.

  • @grayon444 said:

    I always wonder why people make posts such as "I'm leaving this game because of this and that"

    Like why?Just leave without making a post about it?It looks like a lot of the times people are seeking attention or looking for sympathy from others.

    You won't get any.You are not that special for making a post about it.

    Bye...I guess.

    because devs should feel the weight of all the people that leave their game. through their own numbers and by people saying it. So when the game dies, they have all these posts to see why.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    this killer is a prime example of BHVR afraid of releasing good killers.

    So every new killer from here on out is going to be bad in this survivor sided game.

    it's less 'afraid of releasing good killers', it's more 'afraid of doing anything significantly different' because of all the, well, crybabies in the community that wouldn't rest to make everyone miserable if bhvr would do anything to shake up the gameplay and take away their iWin buttons.

    just look at the cries of bloody murder because of the ds change. all cause these players can't use it to mock killers anymore. Imagine what would happen if the devs would go and introduce a killer where you e.g. would have to do totems.

    Or on the flipside, imagine what would happen if the devs would decide 'you know what? frustration ISN'T fun actually, let's introduce mechanics that punish slugging, tunneling and camping for good'.

    Imagine what would happen. Seriously, imagine.

    DbD has a relatively small community, all things considered. There's a stead flux of coming and going, and the devs try to keep people. and that's the easiest if you appeal to the smallest common denominator: people's ego or an ongoing hype.

    do you think it's by chance they released this chapter now? or that their rhytm is pretty much every quarter/third of the year? that's the numbers investors look at. All the kpop fans that might have started the last two days are on the stats. it won't matter if they leave within the next two days, the investors won't know.

  • @grayon444 said:

    I always wonder why people make posts such as "I'm leaving this game because of this and that"

    Like why?Just leave without making a post about it?It looks like a lot of the times people are seeking attention or looking for sympathy from others.

    You won't get any.You are not that special for making a post about it.

    Bye...I guess.

    I also wonder why people like you just love posting on these threads saying "i always wonder why people make these posts". I'm sure you have posted on 100s of others with the same bs.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2067385#Comment_2067385

    But I wouldn't. I don't see how Clown or Legion can be A tier.

    I 3k or 4k most games with Clown, he's not A tier at all, but the point you made "when really good killers are behind them" is irrelevant due to someone being able to be good at a killer despite them being weak.

  • @baseballfan4877 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2067341#Comment_2067341

    I also wonder why people like you just love posting on these threads saying "i always wonder why people make these posts". I'm sure you have posted on 100s of others with the same bs.

    Pics or it didn't happen.

    Also i recently got back into the forums after taking a break from the game.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2067391#Comment_2067391

    I 3k or 4k most games with Clown, he's not A tier at all, but the point you made "when really good killers are behind them" is irrelevant due to someone being able to be good at a killer despite them being weak.

    All killers even trickster that doesn't use his power at all can beat red rank survivors more often than not if he's played by great killer due to most survivors beiing terrible. That doesn't change the fact that objectively some powers are stronger than others even if they all can get the job done.

    What I meant by the good player part was using the power to it's full potencial. Mediocre deathslinger won't do half as well vs strong SWF team as godly deathslinger, same for twins, PH etc. Legion's power as cool and sometimes usefull as it is, isn't near those powers of slinger or PH.

  • @baseballfan4877 said:

    First time I have seriously thought about quitting the game. And it is solely because of this character. He exemplifies everything wrong with playing killer these days. Every issue in the game for killer is highlighted when playing this god awful, half baked, sad excuse of a killer. He is the most pathetic display of design I have seen yet. It is a slap in the face that he was released this bad. You seriously have to play against some awful players to win with this killer.

    Poor excuse of quitting . You’e going to quit the game because you got dominated by killers who used new killer for fun? Your other reason to quit is because of the killer? If u don’t like the killer then don’t look at it and leave him alone then lol

    also if the noob players win with trickster then do something about it lol where is ds , borrowed, ooo and stuff that might help ya?

  • @pennythewise said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/238955/trickster-releasing-considering-quitting

    Poor excuse of quitting . You’e going to quit the game because you got dominated by killers who used new killer for fun? Your other reason to quit is because of the killer? If u don’t like the killer then don’t look at it and leave him alone then lol

    also if the noob players win with trickster then do something about it lol where is ds , borrowed, ooo and stuff that might help ya?

    bro can you read? lmao. I'm the killer

  • Also no one is "dominating" with this trash killer lmao.

  • If Trickster's release was a slap in the face, then Legion's release must have been an uppercut (and Twins' was a sucker punch).

  • So dramatic. With some buffs he'll be perfection.

  • Love reading about people quitting over the devs being "survivor sided" 2 days after DS was massively nerfed.

  • @Rogue11 said:

    Love reading about people quitting over the devs being "survivor sided" 2 days after DS was massively nerfed.

    yeah cause ds was and still is the dumbest thing in the game.