Best Chapter From 2020
So hello again and I'm here to do another poll but this time on what did you think the best chapter was from 2020.
Now in terms of the chapters that came out I thought that the first 3 out of 4 chapters that came out that year were really good, but then chapter 18 happened, unfortunately.
But since Chain's Of Hate, Silent Hill, and Descend Beyond were some of my favorite chapters in the game, I would have to give it to Descend Beyond, to which I think has the Most underrated killer in the game.
Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention that Silent Hill is also on par with Descend Beyond, with it being a great chapter as well.
And hey, this poll is just for fun.
But ya with that out of the way lets begin.
Comments
P head is awesome and really cool, and same for blight even though he had a rough start.
@Yords Ya sorry I forgot to mention that but I thought that both those chapters were on par with each other, which meant that both were really good.
2 of my favorite killers, Undying was the first perk to shake up the meta in a long time.
@RepostRiposte When Undying was introduced it felt good to have a new meta, but then they nerfed it and in fact I don't see many ruin/undying combos unfortunately because it felt kind of like a new objective which was cool.
Cursed Legacy is the best DLC in DBD’s history, but in just 2020, it’s Descend Beyond. My boi Blight be bouncing around.
They can't top Pyramid Head for me. Even if they get Jason Voorhees, Pyramid Head will still be the best licensed killer imo
@TheGannMan Ya Curse Legacy is pretty legit.
It's only my favorite because of Yui lol. Literally no other reason.
Even though the map isn't great, a new map is better than nothing. Going to Silent Hill over Descend Beyond. Definitely NOT BINDING OF KIN LMAO
*confused in stranger things...*
@thefallenloser Ya Stranger Things was also pretty Legit.
@thefallenloser I don't even know why I put A Binding Of Kin on here anyway.
As a person who is a huge fan on Silent Hill with it's unique camera angles, I love this chapter.
@REL1_C Ya it was awesome having something Silent Hill related to happen ever since P.T which was like 6 years ago.
PH is an incredible killer and The Twins are very fun and unique. Definitely best chapters from last year.
Silent hill because i LOVE cheryl and chains of hate because of zarina and deathslinger's lore thats cool
Never thought we'd get Silent Hill in DBD but here we are! Also Blight is my favorite killer now.
@glitchboi Who ever thought that we would get Halloween, Left 4 Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, A Nightmare On Elm street, Saw, Evil Dead, Scream, Stranger Things, and Silent Hill in the same game, AND YET HERE WE ARE.
I do agree on Blight though.
@GlamourousLeviathan Ya both those killers are unique in there own ways.
@notstarboard It would have been awesome if Blight came with a map though, but overall just a good release.
i voted this because I love both maps, and both killers are really cool!
@ItzZane_ Ya lore about any video game always intrigues me.
@NateyBoi Ya I really like Death slinger's map just because it has a lot less r n g, and Midwhich Elementary also looks pretty cool.
@notstarboard But I still do think we will get a map for chapter 17, 18, and 19 in the future.
With Descend beyond being my second closest option.
@PantlessMyers Ya The Twins were definitely the most unique killer to come out of 2020.