Have you noticed?
Not a single person has switched their profile icon to The Trickster. I wonder what it could mean.
Not a single person has switched their profile icon to The Trickster. I wonder what it could mean.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wdym?
Hmm....................
Still more tricksters than twins
Oh no 😱
Soon to be three, wanna join the team? We've got matching Jackets;)
Vid was on point btw, got a good laugh from it thank you
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen a single Twins profile pic ever since I found out about the forums. Wow.
I definetely know a few forum members with a Twins profile pic
I don't believe it till I see it!
That last time I checked, it wasn't implemented into the forums as an option yet. Now it is, so people who would be doing it are barely starting to do it, unless they're like me who checked last time, saw we couldn't do it, and assumed it would only come much later.
They already K your pop.
But I didn't see Yun-Jin avatar yet. Unless it's not available... (Gotta check.)
PS: I have no idea how to check on phone actually. 🤷🏻♀️
I mean, Twins look ugly as hell.
lmaoo yeahh lets not talk abt that
just reading the first posts of this thread was way more entertaining than I could ever have imagined when opening this!
It would be funny to see how often every profile icon is used in this forum.
Uh...my heart wasn’t ready for this thread. </3