killer perk Idea, "trade off"

To trade something you have to offer something for it.

Your movement speed is increased by 3-4-5%

Your lunge is decreased by 40%


I see value in what you have, I see none in what you want from me "unknown"

Comments

  • The only killer I think this would see use on is Huntress and maybe Bubba.

    Despite the lack of killers I think it would be used on, this is a great idea for a perk that I’d welcome to the game.

  • Might be alright on Demo ngl

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    The only killer I think this would see use on is Huntress and maybe Bubba.

    Despite the lack of killers I think it would be used on, this is a great idea for a perk that I’d welcome to the game.

    glad you think so :)

  • @gatsby said:

    Might be alright on Demo ngl

    a few killer would get a advantage out of it

  • i wouldnt use it. your decreases are too extreme for your increases

  • This could actually be decent on Hillbilly

  • I think the perk should have only 1 scaling factor so the perk looks like either

    speed increased by 3/4/5% and lunge distance decreased by 40% or speed increased by 5% and lunge distance decreased by 60/50/40%

    that would make it much less reliant on perk tier

  • @papichulo said:

    i wouldnt use it. your decreases are too extreme for your increases

    it depends on who you would use it

  • @boostedsurvivormain said:

    This could actually be decent on Hillbilly

    could be honnestly, also on leatherface like someone else said

  • @bjorksnas said:

    I think the perk should have only 1 scaling factor so the perk looks like either

    speed increased by 3/4/5% and lunge distance decreased by 40% or speed increased by 5% and lunge distance decreased by 60/50/40%

    that would make it much less reliant on perk tier

    good point, i'll change it

  • That would really help Myers for getting out of Tier 1, not gonna lie.

  • @ManWithALemon said:

    That would really help Myers for getting out of Tier 1, not gonna lie.

    yes but it will hurt the other tiers, tho scratched mirror will be meta with this perk, PWYF is already a must with it so with it it will be extremely good with just that perk alone

  • @hardtimefun said:

    To trade something you have to offer something for it.

    Your movement speed is increased by 3-4-5%

    Your lunge is decreased by 40%

    I see value in what you have, I see none in what you want from me "unknown"

    Imagine this on Freddy with coup de grace. Survivors would be malding. Honestly thought this is a sweet idea and would be good on Clown, Freddy, and maybe Myers since they have built in survivor slowdown/ killer speedup in their kit

  • @johnathonmo11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/238811/killer-perk-idea-trade-off

    Imagine this on Freddy with coup de grace. Survivors would be malding. Honestly thought this is a sweet idea and would be good on Clown, Freddy, and maybe Myers since they have built in survivor slowdown/ killer speedup in their kit

    it would be fun