Best perk to slow down game that isn't Ruin?
So, I got a new Steam account with a new copy of DbD. I only have the Leatherface DLC on it.
At the moment, I can't get any other DLC. I don't know when I can.
So...what are some of the best perks I could pick? I can only think of sloppy and maybe thana.
Comments
Bamboozle simply for the windows and fast vaults to help you pressure better and Nurses Calling and BBQ. You can try getting Bitter Murmur since it's great at the end until you get better perks.
Rancor is also nice along with Haunted ground if you're running anything Hex related.
Sloppy Butcher
Sloppy butcher would be the most reliable.
If you like risk, take hex lullaby
Franklins to get rid of the toolboxes and medkits, with knock out you can slug a person and make them waste time looking for him.
Franklins is pointless because survivors can pick their items up again, theyy can even tell their teammates where to find the OP toolbox in order to genrush even during a single chase.
Knockout is useless due to voicecomms too, one of the perks that needs a rework desperately, but devs act like voice comms sitll arent a thing
Probably slows thegame down more than any build in the game.
Thana does literally nothing
Overcharge, love it
Make sure to keep everyone injured.