That's Rude challenge
Is there, uh, some kind of trick to this? I'm using Premonition and I've pointed to the killer about 10 times per match but I haven't gotten a single hit with it
Is there, uh, some kind of trick to this? I'm using Premonition and I've pointed to the killer about 10 times per match but I haven't gotten a single hit with it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most people don't know every challenge by name, so you should be more descriptive. What is this challenge exactly?
If anybody wondering the Challenges description is as follows
"Point in the killers direction within 5 seconds of the Perk premonition activating. Do this 2 times(S)"
To op: I'm unsure why maybe it's a bug, usually when a new tier drops Atleast one challenge is bugged
How many challenges involve Premonition and pointing at the killer?? If you did the challenge you'd know what I'm talking about.
You don't have to be a smartass about it, just answer the man politely.
[SASS]
You gotta wait for the entire animation to finish for it to count so its entirely possible that you're not waiting long enough for it to finish before moving
...what an incredibly dumb challenge
Like...I get that the "finish a gen 20 times" challenges aren't all that exciting, this one just seems dumb for dumb sake...
Thanks! I can always count on you!
I think maybe it's to get people to try out a new perk? Or maybe it's just a meme challenge lol
The new challenges dropped 2 hours ago. It's the second survivor challenge. Anyone who has completed that challenge and thus can answer my question, knows exactly what I'm talking about.
That you can bestie
appears to be bugged, didnt work for me either
Okay so! Dos and don't bc I literally JUST did this challenge.
Do
-point directly at the killer (no walls in the way)
-do the full animation
-it twice in a row (not a requirement but I think you can get the challenge done in one go if you're lucky)
Don't
-point the second it goes off
-have fun :)
Personally I also found it helped to look away from where I think the killer might be so I could make sure the perk went off when the killer was in view. Which means I'd maybe bring spinechill although I didn't (I got lucky and had a wraith so they had to take time to uncloak before they could hit me). Hope this helps a bit
Ironically, the word "rude" is censored in the chat filter.
got it done. i did what Not_Music said and it seemed to work.
I did it with no issue. Just make sure the full animation plays and make sure the killer is about 20 steps from you. I did it with a Trapper. The moment it procs, immediately point at the killer.
I did like four full animation points and they didn't register.
They had to figure out SOME way to get survivors past rank 15 to use that perk..!