How many seconds should be added to gens.
Maybe 5 each one just curious about people's opinions. What they believe to be the answer cause of they don't do something I will never adept trickster.
Maybe 5 each one just curious about people's opinions. What they believe to be the answer cause of they don't do something I will never adept trickster.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
None, adding more time to generators is not what is needed. It is mainly map design and perks which allow the survivors to waste a huge amount of the killers time, sometimes more than there should be.
None? I think it's fine as is.
Increase gen times even longer, you screw solo survivor's over and make survivor even more boring.
Trickster on the other hand is the product of poor planning, and the devs lack of considering community feedback.
As for killer adept achievements your better off getting these at the low ranks since it is 20x easier to pip at the lower ranks
None. survivors need other nerff and killers need buff but just making them hold m1 for longer isnt the way imo
I feel that map designs is a double edged sword because if you redesign maps, S - A tier killer's (Such as Nurse and the Yamaoka family) would become too powerful
If we ever get to a point where the devs actually start to balance maps though, they will also have to balance killers as well. Killers are another thing that needs changes in the future.
Zero? Gen speeds are fine maps are the issue
Gen speeds are fine, map designs aren't. Most of my games go well and I don't feel like gens go too fast for me to play the game, but then I get a Lery's map with double windows next to every generator as Blight, then they become a problem.
Gens should not take longer by a flat amount.
I think they would need to be more interactive/difficult. But thats difgicult to achieve without shitting on noobs.
They could take a little longer imo. I play both sides and find they go a bit quick. Just my opinion, although I'm really good at great skill checks which doesn't help lol
Increasing gen time won't change anything.
Adept Trickster won't come until MMR and we get reset to rank 20 2 pip requirements.
Other people are already. I just can't I feel defeated.lol
I would say jusy buff the gen kick.
Like 5% immediate damage and more regression.
In the current state, there is not much incentive to kick gens.