Blight is now TOO tall
Blight's new camera makes him whiff hits now, including windows. If I miss someone doing a vault, I miss the player AND the window (No collision animation) It's causing me to whiff hits in chase too. Anyone else noticed this?
(Also he still slides off stuff.)
Comments
Jfc you just can't win with this community
I have not noticed that.
You’ll get used to it. One of my mains is Plague. I used to whiff a lot of hits with her because I thought survivors were closer than they actually were. Just practice hesitating just a little longer before going for a swing.
Look about 5 degrees down
Ever play plague?
You get used to it. Adjusting to the height is like learning Blight all over again. It'll take some practice but you'll be able to move past it eventually.
I READ THIS TITLE AND I LAUGHED SOH ARD
PLS
It's fine for me
Always something to complain about
Wasn't a complaint, merely an observation. I swear the toxicity in this place has got everyone so triggered over the last 5 years. No wonder nothing gets fixed. Geez.