Trickster first match thoughts
So I just played my first match as trickster and even though it’s still early to judge He needs a lot of work to be better. Here’s what I would do to trickster
- Reduce the amount of blades it takes to injure or down a survivor from 8 to 6 so it takes 6 blades to injure someone
- change the laceration so when you throw a blade at someone there laceration will stay like that the whole game until they get injured by a attack or gets hit by 5 more blades. Make it so laceration doesn’t go down like how ghostfaces stalk works
- for main event don’t put it on a time limit to activate just make it so when main event is ready make it like Oni so when it’s filled up you press the button and activate like Oni. That’s all I have for now I will keep playing to see what I can find
Comments
Yeah i agree with all of this except reducing it to 6 i would do 7 instead since he would be able to save his progress.
I absolutely despise that damn recoil. What even is the point of it? It's just annoying.
0 chance to get adept on him. He gets no chaser points. You would need to play full 15 min match as powerless 110% M1 killer.
Every blade hit should add progress to main event, and you should be able to use it whenever you feel like it. Sometimes when Main Event procs, it's not always the best time for it, but you are kind of forced to use it anyway or it goes away
After watching Otz play him, it really seems like if the survivors just run tightly around corners he can't even touch them. I feel he should be 115% killer just like Plague.
The problem with making him 115 without any other changes is why would you play him over Plague?
Laceration doesn't do anything and heals over time. At least the trade off to survivors healing with fountains is giving Plague her Corrupt Purge which is strong. Main Event isn't even stronger than just throwing knives.
Oh I meant make him 115% in addition to OP's proposed changes.
Plague needs to eventually M1, unless they get their super mode, trickster doesn't.
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you that even 115% move speed wouldn't be enough, which shows just how bonkers weak this killer is, plague does all sorts of other things like spread the cognation and have tracking potential, but vs vaults and stuff it does have utility over plague because you can get the second hit in animation locks, not just the first.
You can get a few knife hits if they go for a vault, but it won't be enough for an health state. Then laceration heals over time if you are unable to get more knife follow ups.
I really just don't get why laceration decays at any point given how it doesn't do anything besides act as a counter for knife hits.
You generally can get a full state off a vault.
Again though, I agree that its insane it decays, considering Plague's does the opposite and goes UP over time.
The utility of being able to get the second down off of the ranged attack (by default even, plague can do it too with a resource) is not higher than:
Basic killer movespeed (which means you can use every mechanic that requires M1ing effective), survivors spreading the injured state to each other, the ability to track survivors better by infecting objects, the plague meter going UP instead of DOWN over time, never having to reload, a more accurate spread pattern, and the infinitely superior addons.
It is just wild when you compare him to plague how bad he is. And plague isn't even that good!
I disagree, i think they should do something that actually makes him unique.
Eight knives while a Survivor vaults sounds unlikely to me unless you are referring to doing it when the Survivor already has several lacerations in.