Buff Michael

I cant believe one of the best icon killers is so weak in that game. I love playing as Myers but usually him powers not help so much. Evil III is good but its limited with time limit and he is not so fast when he is Evil III. I mean for example Oni can travel all map when he have power but Michael cant do that.


Him add-ons good but stalking is so slow when you using them. And we all know if killer get power slowly that mean he will lose gens so fast. And then he will lose game. So Michael's add-ons also not help him. He is really has fun gameplay. Jumpscare Myers, Mori Myers (That is op but also so slow), One Hit Myers but they all have easy counterplays. That is why not so much Myers around. Please he really need buff and then we can see more Myers mains.

Comments

  • His addons are getting reworked so we'll see what happens. I really like going against him.

  • Michael is just old killer design. Weak base power but insane addons

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Michael is just old killer design. Weak base power but insane addons

    Him add-ons strong i will give that but also so slow. He cant get power usually before all gens done. When gens done it doesnt matter anymore. Maybe nerf add-ons and make them faster.

  • It's the same with GF, but Myers is a frickin skyscraper compared to him.

    He only needs to be buffed mildly, especially his power.

    But that would also mean his addons must be compensated with nerfs so pick your poison.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    I cant believe one of the best icon killers is so weak in that game. I love playing as Myers but usually him powers not help so much. Evil III is good but its limited with time limit and he is not so fast when he is Evil III. I mean for example Oni can travel all map when he have power but Michael cant do that.

    Him add-ons good but stalking is so slow when you using them. And we all know if killer get power slowly that mean he will lose gens so fast. And then he will lose game. So Michael's add-ons also not help him. He is really has fun gameplay. Jumpscare Myers, Mori Myers (That is op but also so slow), One Hit Myers but they all have easy counterplays. That is why not so much Myers around. Please he really need buff and then we can see more Myers mains.

    If they buff Michael before they buff Trapper, I think my head will explode.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2059268#Comment_2059268

    Him add-ons strong i will give that but also so slow. He cant get power usually before all gens done. When gens done it doesnt matter anymore. Maybe nerf add-ons and make them faster.

    Yeah they need to nerf his addons but buff his base power to compensate. Maybe faster pallet breaking in tier 3 or something?

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2059275#Comment_2059275

    Yeah they need to nerf his addons but buff his base power to compensate. Maybe faster pallet breaking in tier 3 or something?

    Itd be interesting because ew3s synergy with bamboozle is cool so allowing michael to break pallets walls and vault quicker while using the perks that complement them (brutal and bamboozle) could be terrifying.

  • Early game is the most important phase of the match for the killer, its where your actions, like an early hook or multiple health stats on several survivors decide the outcome of the match.

    Micheal moves slower than Trapper, has to stare at a survivor for 5 seconds and hope they don't break LOS, TWICE. All that for a 60 second one shot, that is easily looped.

    He's my OG main but I only play him with double stalk add ons and chase perks nowadays.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2059275#Comment_2059275

    Yeah they need to nerf his addons but buff his base power to compensate. Maybe faster pallet breaking in tier 3 or something?

    With that he will still be weak. Maybe remove mori add-ons and make other add-ons faster. And god they really nead stalk faster. All killers can get powers fastly but Michael mains cant do that. And when you are stalking also you are so slow. And survivors know how to hide when get stalk. Michael need good rework. He is icon and also so cool.

  • Just give him a free shirtless cosmetic and survivors will die in droves.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    I cant believe one of the best icon killers is so weak in that game. I love playing as Myers but usually him powers not help so much. Evil III is good but its limited with time limit and he is not so fast when he is Evil III. I mean for example Oni can travel all map when he have power but Michael cant do that.

    Him add-ons good but stalking is so slow when you using them. And we all know if killer get power slowly that mean he will lose gens so fast. And then he will lose game. So Michael's add-ons also not help him. He is really has fun gameplay. Jumpscare Myers, Mori Myers (That is op but also so slow), One Hit Myers but they all have easy counterplays. That is why not so much Myers around. Please he really need buff and then we can see more Myers mains.

    i think he should have a 20% faster vaulting speed in t2. t3 should also have more benefits like built in brutal strength, seeing the obsessions aura for 3 seconds every time you tier up. i main him and its really sad how a lot of people call him a low rank killer

  • @swager21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237944/buff-michael

    i think he should have a 20% faster vaulting speed in t2. t3 should also have more benefits like built in brutal strength, seeing the obsessions aura for 3 seconds every time you tier up. i main him and its really sad how a lot of people call him a low rank killer

    Yes i feel same. I dont know why but license killers weaker then og killer. Only Freddy has real power. And maybe PH (Not op but strong enough). Others are sadly weak. I hope i can see good Myers, GF, Pig, Leatherface, Demo... They all cool or icon characters but they all also weak. I dont remember when i see Pig last time.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2059312#Comment_2059312

    Yes i feel same. I dont know why but license killers weaker then og killer. Only Freddy has real power. And maybe PH (Not op but strong enough). Others are sadly weak. I hope i can see good Myers, GF, Pig, Leatherface, Demo... They all cool or icon characters but they all also weak. I dont remember when i see Pig last time.

    Ghostface and Leatherface are pretty darn good now days. Heck, Leatherface has a guaranteed instadown unless there is a window close by.