As much as it would be fun to completely demolish them just to see their reaction on stream, I consider it extremely overkill considering most TTVs aren't too special anyways.
If anything changes in my gameplay, it's that I try harder to win. If the chat is going to make a mockery out of me, I'd want it to be because of my actual mistakes rather than it being just because I was playing chill.
I don't main either side but for me playing normally is usually using good perks/add-ons so I guess it's kind of the same thing. I do like to watch VODs of people I play against after the game though
I dont see any reason to give a twitch streamer a hard time or anything, they're usually just trying to have a good time and make content. Ill pop in after the match sometimes and watch the match from their perspectives since I like to see how people react to what im doing
If the streamer is live and looks to be pretty wholesome then ill play normal. But if i see a ttv swf with flashlights saying how bad they will bully me oh boy its franklins time. No one expects a toxic demogorgon
I rarely even pay attention in the lobby am usually alt tabbed doing something else whilst waiting so I really don't care who I'm facing and I play my way regardless
If the streamer is live and looks to be pretty wholesome then ill play normal. But if i see a ttv swf with flashlights saying how bad they will bully me oh boy its franklins time. No one expects a toxic demogorgon
I will never understand the Hate of this community against Streamers. Until they have a huge following, than they just follow their words no matter what.
TTVs are most likely usual players. Most of them dont even have many viewers, most TTVs I see have under 5 Viewers.
No, they cant drop their SALT on the chat neither on my profile, so there is no fun in those matches, its also easier to kill them for the most part...
No, they cant drop their SALT on the chat neither on my profile, so there is no fun in those matches, its also easier to kill them for the most part...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As much as it would be fun to completely demolish them just to see their reaction on stream, I consider it extremely overkill considering most TTVs aren't too special anyways.
If anything changes in my gameplay, it's that I try harder to win. If the chat is going to make a mockery out of me, I'd want it to be because of my actual mistakes rather than it being just because I was playing chill.
I just play normally and watch the vod of the match later.
I don't main either side but for me playing normally is usually using good perks/add-ons so I guess it's kind of the same thing. I do like to watch VODs of people I play against after the game though
Also would go to his stream after the match
What I do depends on how many are in the lobby, or if I recognize them.
I dont see any reason to give a twitch streamer a hard time or anything, they're usually just trying to have a good time and make content. Ill pop in after the match sometimes and watch the match from their perspectives since I like to see how people react to what im doing
I generally ready up then tab out. I don't bother checking for items and profiles.
4k then watch vod, most of the time they deserve it
If the streamer is live and looks to be pretty wholesome then ill play normal. But if i see a ttv swf with flashlights saying how bad they will bully me oh boy its franklins time. No one expects a toxic demogorgon
Business as usual, snap a pic of the username and watch the stream later so I can read what they reported me for.
(They usually leave it blank or say I held the game hostage by playing well)
Only if I meet a group of toxic SWF with 4 flashlights. So they can have a good show and opponent.
I rarely even pay attention in the lobby am usually alt tabbed doing something else whilst waiting so I really don't care who I'm facing and I play my way regardless
I go onto stream, say hi, and then play more casually depending on if they are. I've made friends through this and it's nice for a change.
nobody expects the demo inquisition
maybe searching'em up on Twitch, playing the game, then once it's over, hopping on their stream to see their reaction
I will never understand the Hate of this community against Streamers. Until they have a huge following, than they just follow their words no matter what.
TTVs are most likely usual players. Most of them dont even have many viewers, most TTVs I see have under 5 Viewers.
Look for their stream, if they are on i open it to see if they are on a CWF.
Ebony Mori
Don't like console players?
No, they cant drop their SALT on the chat neither on my profile, so there is no fun in those matches, its also easier to kill them for the most part...
Is other just meme builds ๐
I get too much anxiety to be on stream lol
wow! are you a proplayer?
Im a DbD Enjoyer ๐