Your favorite cosmetic combinations
I call them The Karen, The Brute, The Hippie, and The Stud.
I also previously shared Goth Feng which is still my favorite of all: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/203011/i-love-my-goth-feng-min#latest




Comments
wraith
Nice outfit! Truly a force to be reckoned with. Can't wait to try out his buff.
I used to dress like that lol. I love it
I wear the Kate tight-a$$ jeans, the 50's top with guitar and default head. She's beautiful!
David lookin like a snack tho, ngl
I like my Oni:
And my beautiful ClauClau:
This is my survivor combinations from like a month ago, still pretty much the same. Couldn't do killer because I'm not on the game atm.
These are my favourites
I see that steve, I use that combination
Damn right! 10x better than Scoops Ahoy Steve.
I wouldn't say better than it but definitely a good combination.
Right now on my most played Survivors:
I like most of Wraith's outfits.
But my problem with his outfits is that the separate cosmetic pieces never really seem to "fit" with cosmetic pieces from other outfits.
So when i found out that this combination really works for me, i stuck with it.
This selection started with the head piece, cause i like blue.
Then the body piece simply fits well.
And then the weapon...Truth be told, i wouldn't say it fits, but it doesn't obstruct either.
I just plainly like it, and i always call it The Giant ######### Off Knife.
I do have another outfit thanks to one of his more recent outfit additions, but i only put it on during special occassions...
For the head piece, you choose either candle head. (Glowing Vigil & Glowing Vigil (Orange))
[FOR SOME REASON, IT GIVES AN ERROR UPLOADING THE BODY PIECE IMAGE]
And then for the other 2 cosmetic slots, you just set yourself on fire. (The Fire Within & Axe of Reprisal)
The idea is to become a big-ass candle that is fully on fire.
Legion
Oni (Second angle for better view of the weapon)
Jeff
Feng
That is my girl.
And I'm expecting Dwight's head tomorrow! <3
(All mixed and matched cosmetics I have)
Aight I've got another one, this time for Trickster.
I really dig that jacket with feathers but wasn't a huge fan of the face, so I like your combo.
This is my newest
i love ur oni and legion. looks sick!
That looks really good! Definitely one of the better Felix combinations I've seen in a while.
Thanks dude, although I'm sure if you looked not so hard you'd find much better than my taste ๐
(not mine, from the reddit)
Hahaha twins!
I've been rockin this for a few days
These are the outfits I usually use.
Ignore the background but this is my Elodie <3
My Vommy Mommy. Only character I've gotten around to purchasing a full outfit for, but I love her to bits.
Awesome. I love these! Keep 'em coming!
(Writes down notes) ๐
some of my survivors :)
prepare for a long post xD
Trapper
Wraith
Hillbilly
Nurse
Huntress
Doctor
Clown
Spirit
Legion
Ghostface
Demodoggo
Oni
Deathslinger
Blight
Trickster
there ya go ^^
god this post is going to be hell when a couple more killers released...
I'm a history Nerd, Gives me Rosa Parks vibes and I love it