I just looked at it. I don't know if I should feel disappointment because you've abandoned your wifey or happiness because you dropped an unfair killer.
I just looked at it. I don't know if I should feel disappointment because you've abandoned your wifey or happiness because you dropped an unfair killer.
I still like her as a character. I just started feeling bad for playing as her because after many survivor games against Spirit, it's so painfully miserable to go against.
Part of the reason I feel this way is because I bought the Cursed Legacy DLC and played Yui and just slowly fell in love with her. I read her lore, which was fantastic, and something in me just screamed "Yui main." I had some kind of feelings for Yui for a pretty long time now, it just took me this long to realize that she has been my long-awaited waifu. I mean, she's such a badass on that scooter, it really gets me going.
I still have feelings for Spirit though. It's certainly not what it used to be.
I was to rip into your killer tier list but then I saw Freddy & Twins having their own bracket because they're filthy and a hindrance to this game, so I forgive you.
I was to rip into your killer tier list but then I saw Freddy & Twins having their own bracket because they're filthy and a hindrance to this game, so I forgive you.
I take personal offense to the fact that you put Bill and David in the lowest tiers. They are literally the #1 cause of dehydration on earth cause they make me so goddamn thirsty.
That's the bad joke way of saying I would let Bill spit on me
I take personal offense to the fact that you put Bill and David in the lowest tiers. They are literally the #1 cause of dehydration on earth cause they make me so goddamn thirsty.
That's the bad joke way of saying I would let Bill spit on me
understandable, btw, are you down bad or down bad bad
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hags potential is S tier. Why? Because I really like hag :3
good point :3
Glad you don't sleep on Pig and don't chuck her in F tier.
Also I wholeheartedly agree with your placement of Cheryl.
Edit: Was using outdated lists these are my new ones
My killer and survivor tier list. There can only be one true DBD waifu.
Woah, never thought I'd see the day where you'd put somebody over Spirit.
Oh, you haven't seen my most recent thread.
I'm calling the FBI. Yui that low is a crime. Y'all are sentenced to 5 minutes on a hook without the possibility of parole.
I just looked at it. I don't know if I should feel disappointment because you've abandoned your wifey or happiness because you dropped an unfair killer.
I still like her as a character. I just started feeling bad for playing as her because after many survivor games against Spirit, it's so painfully miserable to go against.
Part of the reason I feel this way is because I bought the Cursed Legacy DLC and played Yui and just slowly fell in love with her. I read her lore, which was fantastic, and something in me just screamed "Yui main." I had some kind of feelings for Yui for a pretty long time now, it just took me this long to realize that she has been my long-awaited waifu. I mean, she's such a badass on that scooter, it really gets me going.
I still have feelings for Spirit though. It's certainly not what it used to be.
Lists are so 2020.
It's all about grids these days, son!
I was to rip into your killer tier list but then I saw Freddy & Twins having their own bracket because they're filthy and a hindrance to this game, so I forgive you.
She just couldn’t compete with the other survivors I like more. There’s no real survivors I hate besides maybe nea
But compared to Quentin, Jeff and Jane Yui doesn’t stand a chance
The survivor list is so true 😌
thank you
I take personal offense to the fact that you put Bill and David in the lowest tiers. They are literally the #1 cause of dehydration on earth cause they make me so goddamn thirsty.
That's the bad joke way of saying I would let Bill spit on me
understandable, btw, are you down bad or down bad bad
I'm severely dehydrated
You have the trickster ranked higher than nurse and spirit?
poor homie, someone help my man
rawr x3 nuzzles
Plague is S ? What game are you playing ?
It is the most strange tier slide I've ever seen
Imagine putting jin lee below claudette, nea, meg, jeff, adam, and feng.
This was how much fun I have playing them not how good they are
That's kinda neat.
Website?
Quentin should be above S tier still with the title "Rework when?".
Even without rework he's best