Licensed video games crossovers you'd want
What licensed video game would you want to have a chapter in dbd?
What licensed video game would you want to have a chapter in dbd?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Edit: Monkey Island, in case you didn't know those characters already.
For survivors, I'd love to see an Evolve crossover with any of the hunters, but otherwise for a killer, I'd like to see a crossover with Halo, think about a brute chieftan of hunter as the killer! Ofcourse not with their guns..
i made a silent hill fan chapter on fan creations you'll just have to look for it
I'd love to get White Noise 2 characters. Darcy as a Killer and Denali or Sarah as a survivor.
I wasn't a fan of The Evil Within, but Boxman was really cool and I think he would fit DBD.
Nemesis uses anything and everything he has at his disposal lol
Did you forget that time where he literally grabbed Brad and insta killed him with his vein tentacle?
I wanted a RE chapter and would prefer that over ghostface or even chuck to be honest.
Before they made huntress I suggested nemesis could be the first ranged killer with his vein shooting out of his hand being part of his ability
I suggested Nemesis like 2years ago when people still posted Fan chapters on the steam forums.
Since we have more characters now
-Feng can have Adas RE2 vest
-Dwight can wear Chris's RE1 vest
-David can have Leon's RPD outfit
-Jake can wear Leon's RE4 jacket
-Claud can wear Rebeccas Rescue vest
-Ace gets the best one out of them all , he can wear Weskers shades and RE1 vest
Meg can wear Barry's vest
You know what! Scratch that, the Dev's can use silent hill just nothing from SH1-4..
They can use the ######### characters and monsters from the bad games lol
Binding of Isaac.
Something there could probably fit in well.
Marta was her name.
Ash
I've seen some really good concepts on Reddit for a Hotline Miami Killer and a Party Hard Killer. While I think they're a little too complicated for their own good I think the core concepts are really great.
I'd love to see more video game crossovers. Currently we only have Bill; that isn't even a full chapter! Just a survivor! I was actually making a mockup of a Darkest Dungeon Chapter but got sidetracked and I'm too busy to complete it. I already made the page for the Survivor (The Antiquarian, since I thought she'd be a very interesting and unique addition. Also since the Antiquarian doesn't fight much in Darkest Dungeon) with perks based more around helping your allies. Won't go too deep into them here though.
Also I think these have probably already been said but: Chuckie and Ghost Face.
Ability - Combat Connoisseur
-Having completed multiple " Call's " Jacket has become quite proficient in Close Quaters Combat.
Jacket carries with him his favorite weapons for his target's..
Each time Jacket hits a survivor he "IMMEDIATELY" switches to another one of his weapons.
Each weapon gives Jacket the edge to take out his Target's quickly
Golf Club - (Allows Biker to throw his Club at his victim) "The club is flung in a horizontal motion"
Fire Axe - (Allows Biker to Break pallets instantly) "Instantly like Spirit Fury"
Meat Clever - ( Allows Biker to SLIDE OVER PALLETS) " ~ GAME CHANGER ~ "
Terror radius music - (From 0:26 - 0:46)
https://www.youtube.com/embed/MEnGrj1of7Q?list=PLURBlBqSzVmH8ZxBwnIiQgTDi7hbcA89k
Chase music - ( Starts at 1:19 )
We could even sub out Jacket for Biker and it still would work. FYI
I honestly will say the Halloween DLC is the best and only faithful DLC due to how much effort was put into everything.
-Michael plays like how he acts in the movies
-Michael's theme plays with his ability
These TWO reasons are a huge reason why the Halloween DLC is the best because it stays true to the source material and keeps that fear of what Michael can do.
If the devs were to do a Hotline Miami DLC i really hope theey use some OST from the game for Jacket's chase music , it would be shame if they didnt / or couldnt get the rights to use the song.
One word... Torbjorn.
The scream chapter
I would love a Resident Evil Crossover, but I also want a L4D killer
A lot of fans want Nemesis simply because they are fanboys of Nemesis. Personally I REALLY want Willaim Birkin or really and one of Stage 1-3 of Birkins G-Virus mutations, but I don’t want my fanboy to dictate. What “fits” best is just a plain old Tyrant.
Tyrant is the catch all term of the big boys of the T-Virus mutations and subsequent Virus variations. It would just more General to fit the feel of Resident Evil. Plus, a plain Tyrant opens up to possibilities of cosmetics to a larger degree than than Nemesis’s iconic leather clad look.
I also suggested Tyrant years ago on he Steam Forums. I doubt you and I will see eye to eye on his as we have our preferences set. Though nice to see another RE fan pushing here. I won’t complain if we get Nemesis, I would prefer just a Tyrant. I would drool if we William Birkin or any stage 1-3 variation of G though...
Still hoping for another l4d crossover, where they introduce the Hunter as a Killer. Would be awesome to pounce up walls and use echo location or something to pounce unsuspecting survivors. I mean... we already got Bill, just would be really, really awesome.
Actually I wanna change mine to this guy

As I said in a previous (similar) post I want to see Doom Guy.
Chapter 10: Rip and Tear!
Parappa the Rapper
Actually Make Angela the Survivor and Claudia the killer because Angela deserves the world
Pumpkinhead.
this
I'm all for Nemesis
yes
I would really be into having Predator, Alien and Alma Wade (from the F.E.A.R. game series) as three different licensed killers. Also, it would be cool to also have Jason, if it can ever have a chance of happening.
I’d love to have Jacket from Hotline Miami
outlast would be amazing