Salty survivors


I've now removed their names, sorry for not doing so before


I've now removed their names, sorry for not doing so before
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you aware you're not allowed to reveal their names right ? Also, i see only that guy '#########' being a douche, the others didn't say #########, but that's how it is, if one Survivor goes nuts, everyone will assume their all the same
Dont get so defensive, 2 of them were having a go and quite obviously i was talking about those 2, where did you get the idea i was talking about everyone.
My exact point lol
Of course it's the little-dick-strike user with his name as "#########" talking ######### out of all of them lol
Look at those names though.... no words
Just the classic SWF game, its kinda sad but im used to it
I've actually run into one of those people but when they were a killer and the jerkness runs deep.
My apologies, i didn't see the 2nd guy
Yea, we can't control what they name themselves, but this kind of players are usually bad, that guy moaning about him cheating proved my statement
I'm sorry what? He was the only survivor I saw pretty much the entire match I didn't attack him right after he got off the hook either. He first time he was on gen second time he was on gen. 3rd is time i tunnelled because he was ######### But nope I tunnelled him the whole game. He was only survivor I could find. That's bad luck my! It's not my fault he can't see the Wraiths shimmer. Though the conversation ended nicely.
Yeah I'm getting into the spirit of Halloween and I like MLP.
The salt was real.
Yeah, sometimes the less skilled survivors will claim you are tunneling them when in reality you are simply running into them more. If the same survivor keeps setting off my traps, I'm going to teleport and hit him, even if I haven't hit anyone else yet. Learn to crouch, use a flashlight, or stop whining :P.
Well, who doesn't love a visit in the salty salt mines. You cannot do them right to be honest. Even if you let them go for free, some of them will give you ######### as if you had just burned their first born on the stake.
People just love to complain. Do you know what frustrates them the most? Reacting with positivity. Nothing turns down some guy going "Oh you suck so much, l2p, noob etc." faster than simply replying "gg wp, you got me good". They will shut down immediately because all they seek is a negative response.
This, we can get good laughs at things that happen from both sides. As long as names are covered name and shame doesn't apply and perhaps seeing it here prevents us from doing it in there.
Especially when you post something like this and other people let you know they are seeing it too. Sometimes it just feels good to be validated.
And there are TONS of sore losers online these days it seems.
Survivors: Rank 11, Rank17, Rank 2, Rank2
Killer:Rank 6
Ehm, you did a pretty good jo so far.
Because you had a perfect game.
You killed all.
And all survivors get her pip.
Her is totally nothing to flame.
But you know.
This is DbD.
And survivors dont need skill to win, in the last 2 years.
So just enjoy the salt.
ye feels nice to know that people agree with me
Thanks for defending me lol
A perfect game with less than optimal perks. Not bad.
Online games give some people with low self esteem or cruddy lives the courage to say stuff to you they are too scared to say in real life.
I feel a little bad for them. They don't know any better.
Lol, you potato'd the Gen/were on my Totem/ were terrible at hiding/stayed at the Hook etc etc....You played yourself...dont blame us Killers because you're making it easier for us to find you. If I can eliminate someone quickly and early...you're damn skippy Im gonna do so...occasionally I'll chase after someone else, but often I like to trybto line-up a Kill fast...otherwise Hello Gen Rushing
Pushing your crap on random people in a game may feel good but in the end they're still people with feelings. Which is why I do feel bad about blocking that guy. I hate to not let people express their opinion. Though he became a pain in my side. I'm not trying to blame him. I am partly to blame. At the end I did tunnel him but before... he just didn't see my game play so he wouldn't know he was the only survivor I could find. Though I tunnelled him the whole game he says. Good joke in my opinion. Sorry I repeat this a lot but it helps me get over it a little more each I say it.
Actually I got a 4k making sure I didn't tunnel. Kinda helped I had NOED. Lol
Just had a match where I played a no-blink Nurse and a survivor messaged me after saying that I wasn't playing the game properly because I wasn't using my power.
You forgot one, "you got sold out by the bloody Meg (who you'd saved from the hook and fully-healed only moments earlier) who then scarpered to the other side of the map and left you to die".
ARRRGGGHHHH.
I've found that I get the most hate when I kill a person right out the gate. For example, I had a match this weekend where I hooked a survivor within the first minute because they tried and failed to loop. His buddies left him until the entity was summoned and then pulled him off while I was cruising the gens. By dumb luck I find the injured survivor at a dull totem, he doesn't move (I guess my eyesight is based on movement) so I drop him and hook him. They leave him to die and in under 4 minutes, the game is over for him.
Right on time, I get a message from them "No skill, tunnel b**tch". You can't win I swear. His poor play got him hooked both times, he was never camped, and his poor tracking of my location is what let me find him the 2nd time.