We don't need Jason if we have Trapper.

Look, what do you want it for, that's his hockey mask and his machete, everyone happy? end of story, let's finish development. Trapper is Jason.

20210326155513_1.jpg


Comments

  • I honestly feel as if trapper is the best option instead of Jason. It's good enough .


    We need more killers of different sorts...heraiser,alien,babadook,slender man etc etc etc

  • There’s a lot of misconceptions about Jason, one of which is that his main weapon is a machete. Jason doesn’t have a main weapon. He uses whatever is available to him. He also never used bear traps except once in the reboot and in the video game. Trapper is maybe superficially like Jason, at best.

  • How is Trapper and Jason comparable? I've never seen a Friday the 13th. When did Jason use Bear Traps? I've never heard that ever except when it comes to the dbd community.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    How is Trapper and Jason comparable? I've never seen a Friday the 13th. When did Jason use Bear Traps? I've never heard that ever except when it comes to the dbd community.

    He uses them in the video game. I think he used one once in the reboot. That’s the exact number of times that he’s killed somebody with a corkscrew. Or a harpoon gun.

  • The people trying to say we should have Jason because we have Leatherface despite Billy being in the game have a clear case of selective amnesia as to the legal hell that the Friday the 13th franchise is currently in and has been for years.

  • he's still a ripoff and his power doesnt resemble jason at all.

  • @Jarol said:

    Look, what do you want it for, that's his hockey mask and his machete, everyone happy? end of story, let's finish development. Trapper is Jason.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YZC8OPNC6BWY/20210326155513-1.jpg

    No , jason should be in the game .

    idc i still need him here

  • @CountVampyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2053306#Comment_2053306

    He uses them in the video game. I think he used one once in the reboot. That’s the exact number of times that he’s killed somebody with a corkscrew. Or a harpoon gun.

    Then Bear Traps wouldn't necessarily have to be the power right? The devs wouldn't go off what another game did to make Jason's power, they would use the movies. Also, thanks for explaining that to me.

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2053018#Comment_2053018

    What makes them distinct? Clothing, backstory, and character

    -Sure, slap a jacket on Trapper and put on a different mask and he looks like a Jason wannabe. Same argument could be made with Billy, slap an apron on and he looks like a LF wannabe.

    -Both of their stories focus quite a bit on loyalty (Jason with his mother, Trapper with his father). How ever Jason first killed because of revenge, Evan first killed because of his loyalty to his father.

    -Evan never wanted to become a killer, he resisted The Entity's influence and this is shown by the metal hooks that are in his back, Jason on the other hand would be a lot more willing.

    Jason is also shown using a variety of weapons, not just machetes.

    Why do you keep up bringing up anything other than aesthetics holy scheisse

    Putting an apron on billy would not make him look like leatherface. Their faces look entirely different. Trapper already has cosmetics that look similar to Jason's.

    My argument wasn't about backstory or character. Or powers for that matter.

    Trapper also uses more than just a machete.

    I hate to say it but you're being incessantly ######### in arguing about this.

    It's a dumb discussion anyway considering Jason isn't ever coming to this game, so it's not like you've achieved anything you wanted here. Ciao

  • @Jarol said:

    Look, what do you want it for, that's his hockey mask and his machete, everyone happy? end of story, let's finish development. Trapper is Jason.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YZC8OPNC6BWY/20210326155513-1.jpg

    Thanks you I thought I was the only one that seen that.

  • @kyogul said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2053057#Comment_2053057

    Why do you keep up bringing up anything other than aesthetics holy scheisse

    Putting an apron on billy would not make him look like leatherface. Their faces look entirely different. Trapper already has cosmetics that look similar to Jason's.

    My argument wasn't about backstory or character. Or powers for that matter.

    Trapper also uses more than just a machete.

    I hate to say it but you're being incessantly ######### in arguing about this.

    It's a dumb discussion anyway considering Jason isn't ever coming to this game, so it's not like you've achieved anything you wanted here. Ciao

    I keep bringing up more than aesthetics because there's more to a character than just that

    Also Jason and Trappers masks look entirely different

    Trapper uses mostly machete looking weapons, while Jason has used a lot more than that, hammers and axes just to name a few


    You say I haven't achieved nothing, you haven't either. Al though this is quite entertaining

1 2 ›