Map cycle is a little broken.
I played about 6-7 matches today to start off the day and all of them were on Autohaven Wreckers . I dont know about yall killer mains but i Hate this realm. Capital H on hate for that one. And as you can guess I was only getting max 1 or 2 kills. Yesterday on the other hand I had an average of 3 kills, and it wasnt on this realm. Yes, I might be bad and the survivors i played against better but I would really love to play on other maps.
Comments
Yeah. Most the autohaven maps are relatively hard. I hate Gas Heaven. Maybe my least favorite map besides updated game.
Yeah its repeating maps a lot.
There is no "map cycle". It is purely random except when offerings are used.
I got the game 4 days in a row recently, Hawkins right after. It's like they don't want me to play their game.
My friend and I got Haddonfield 5 times in a row.... Not a single offering.
Yep. They really should have an algorithm that limits being sent to a map you just played. Seems like it wouldn't be hard to do.
I hate autohaven as well. I keep getting coldwind over and over and over. Im so sick of looking at corn!
It actually is, because every player has a different sequence of played maps.
Definitely not impossible, but we all know how good BHVR is at implementing a matchmaking system and honestly I don't want them to mess it even more trying to add this feature which is mostly irrelevant. If playing the same map in a row bothers you that much use a different map offering every time.