Buff Trapper

He's awful to play without add-ons.

Polish_20210326_130617810.jpg


Comments

  • I had three 4k's with trapper at low ranks with no add-ons, so it's not impossible.

    It would be nice to have a buff though.

    Apparently he's getting a bit of a buff with the trap escapes in this new update (I really don't know when it's coming out though.)

  • He should just start out with 2 traps.

  • @_NIGHTMARE_ said:

    I had three 4k's with trapper at low ranks with no add-ons, so it's not impossible.

    It would be nice to have a buff though.

    Apparently he's getting a bit of a buff with the trap escapes in this new update (I really don't know when it's coming out though.)

    I don't play in the low ranks

  • still don't understand why trapper hasn't gotten a rework yet he's literally the oldest killer in the game.

    Why'd Billy get a rework when Trapper needs it more? Hello BHVR?

  • BHVR doesn't have time to make good changes to the game, they need to release the Trickster before they even think of giving us new skins. THEN we can talk about actually doing good to the game.

  • Sounds like a movement. Buff Trapper! 💪 🪤-er

  • @GoobyNugget said:

    still don't understand why trapper hasn't gotten a rework yet he's literally the oldest killer in the game.

    Why'd Billy get a rework when Trapper needs it more? Hello BHVR?

    I don't know since when you have been playing DBD, but Trapper got a rework, especially on addons before billy

  • Lol its like 6 years now and we have yet to get a rework for one of my mains trapper