Why are survivor perks nerfed and killers hardly ever are?

look I hate ds but you bhr nerfed ironwill and when It literally made my slug build worthless ironwill unbreakable and a few others I believe spine chill and can't remember my last thing it is useless now cause I use to never cry why I was lying there helpless but for some reason bhr thought putting stridor on a killer was to complex can they nerf noed haunted grounds fix expose on ghost face I can't tell you how many tes I was looking directly at ghost face and boom I was exposed and huntress hatches everyone killer or survivor knows her hit boxes are insane but they want to keep making survivors weaker and killers stronger even though they have every advantage speed hit boxes auto aim supper long reach how many times have you landed still got hit and exhausted from lithe on the complete other side of the pilate and some how your laying on the ground killers should not be able to hit through windows across pilates or catch up with you infact take exaustion away completely and make killers slower let's see how they like losing there favorite things

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2047523#Comment_2047523

    Sunk Cost fallacy. It doesn't matter how much time you've invested into a chase, if you believe continuing it will be detrimental, you don't do it.

    I agree

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2047619#Comment_2047619

    I'm pretty sure OP has a couple of alts, just going by the consistent spelling and grammar issues. Already found one of them (which, once found out suddenly stopped posting). I imagine if we compared side to side we could find out, though I thought that guy had better sentence structure.

    I don't think his grammar was as bad as OPs, but it wasn't great either.

    Judging by this thread and the comments in some others, I think it's clear that OP could be in the process of joining the cult of Sluzzy.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2047630#Comment_2047630

    I don't think his grammar was as bad as OPs, but it wasn't great either.

    Judging by this thread and the comments in some others, I think it's clear that OP could be in the process of joining the cult of Sluzzy.

    If he isn't already the high priest, lol

    I'll stop there before I get banned for the ol name and shame

  • Just think killers have it entirely to easy and anyone that agrees with that I defend no matter who it is or what they say for the most part some things I can't but for the most part I do

  • It's good and it's bad. It's good that it benefits killers that are applying pressure but some killer's are better at that than others. It also acted as a barrier for newb survivors. From my experience, ever since it was reworked I feel the amount of "red" survivors that make noob mistakes has sky rocketed. When old ruin was in place these noobs didn't complete generators and they stayed in the yellow/green ranks where they belonged.

  • At the time you all had ebony one hook mori's every match every killer for years they didn't want to anything for years untill people like king noob and monti started complaining about it and they still didn't want to change it until they were forced to cause you as killers abused it so what was broken when

  • Iron Will does'nt counter Stridor, Stridor counters Iron Will.

    Iron Will never worked when slugged, the sound bug does that (which has nothing to do with Iron Will).

    And with all the sound bugs we have since MONTHS, Iron Will is stronger then ever before.

  • sure, when was the last nerf you guys got. don't remember.

  • @Katzengott said:

    Iron Will does'nt counter Stridor, Stridor counters Iron Will.

    Iron Will never worked when slugged, the sound bug does that (which has nothing to do with Iron Will).

    And with all the sound bugs we have since MONTHS, Iron Will is stronger then ever before.

    Ok then bring the bug back or make ironwill like that it was perfect for hiding against sluging killers I just don't like not being able to use a build that I used for years because of a glitch then incorporate something that worked and stridor counters iron will always has always will

  • Yes putting the hooks closer to mess up break out making an awesome fun perk worthless

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    look I hate ds but you bhr nerfed ironwill and when It literally made my slug build worthless ironwill unbreakable and a few others I believe spine chill and can't remember my last thing it is useless now cause I use to never cry why I was lying there helpless but for some reason bhr thought putting stridor on a killer was to complex can they nerf noed haunted grounds fix expose on ghost face I can't tell you how many tes I was looking directly at ghost face and boom I was exposed and huntress hatches everyone killer or survivor knows her hit boxes are insane but they want to keep making survivors weaker and killers stronger even though they have every advantage speed hit boxes auto aim supper long reach how many times have you landed still got hit and exhausted from lithe on the complete other side of the pilate and some how your laying on the ground killers should not be able to hit through windows across pilates or catch up with you infact take exaustion away completely and make killers slower let's see how they like losing there favorite things

    Dude i just hope you are joking, both sides get adjustments accordingly, and for a while there was just killer perk nerfs. DS only finally got nerfed and it still works as intended, it is much better. Survivor now still has more unfair perks, and most your complaints were just basic gameplay mechanics most people know about. How many hours do you have on the game?

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    look I hate ds but you bhr nerfed ironwill and when It literally made my slug build worthless ironwill unbreakable and a few others I believe spine chill and can't remember my last thing it is useless now cause I use to never cry why I was lying there helpless but for some reason bhr thought putting stridor on a killer was to complex can they nerf noed haunted grounds fix expose on ghost face I can't tell you how many tes I was looking directly at ghost face and boom I was exposed and huntress hatches everyone killer or survivor knows her hit boxes are insane but they want to keep making survivors weaker and killers stronger even though they have every advantage speed hit boxes auto aim supper long reach how many times have you landed still got hit and exhausted from lithe on the complete other side of the pilate and some how your laying on the ground killers should not be able to hit through windows across pilates or catch up with you infact take exaustion away completely and make killers slower let's see how they like losing there favorite things

    PGTW and Undying were nerfed recently. Exhaustion add-ons are gonna be extinct after Huntress add-on change. Stridor really only thrives on Spirit and can be underwhelming on other killers. And Spine Chill is great. NOED change is understandable. Ghostface and Huntress are inconsistent sometimes there's what happens to you and other times the polar opposite. And Haunted Grounds is fine just gotta wait a minute.

  • Xbox playstation and comp a bunch I prefer controllers alot every night after work until sleep usually playstation but some xbox

  • If you look at them the survivor perks kinda get minimal nerfs.

  • How many years did one hook moris exsist

  • @AsherFrost said:

    #cultofsluzzy

    At least the bait is getting a little better.

    The grammar and punctuation sadly not. And typing on a smartphone isn't really an excuse. I am doing the same and English is also not my mother language.

  • Um killers get nerfed way more. What can survivors get nerfed. Loop, perks, maps, items. What killers get nerfed. Loops, maps, and ons, abilities, perks. Just pointing out there is more stuff that can and does get nerfed for killers than survivors. Lol both sides get nerfed and buffed all the time. Still dont see how some people see a big nerfed to boxes. They are insane if you leave to use them at the end of March when there is 1 or 2 gens are left. Litually can save you 15 seconds on a gen. And now with the new survivor perk. Lol gives bonuses to survivors aka stacks to use for not doing anything.

  • Thanks here's a vote.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2047594#Comment_2047594

    The grammar and punctuation sadly not. And typing on a smartphone isn't really an excuse. I am doing the same and English is also not my mother language.

    Indeed. I'm also on smartphone (well, it claims to be smart, at least)

1 2 ›