Rate My Build
hi! im currently running nancy (i love her character so i use her), i have gotten the teachable perks i want to use with nancy.
I'm running the build:
- Decisive Strike
- Dead Hard
- Self-Care
- Iron Will
I personally think Iron Will is perfect with Self-Care, or in times whenever you are in a healing circle. Feel free to give your brutal thoughts. I am going for a build where I may get myself out of tough looping situations but may also sneak around and save myself (selfish, I know) or work gens peacefully without that much of a worry.
Comments
Just so you know the killer can still hear you self-caring with Iron Will. The bandaging noises are very audible.
1-With the new DS perk idk how it is gonna be ended.
2-Dead Hard is fine.
3-I found self care kinda useless. I mean you can always bring med-kit or open chest and found one. Also you are using Iron will which is already will stop your moans.
4-Iron Will is really good perk.
For tough loop situations I can suggest you "Dance With Me" which lets you leave no scratch marks for some amount and with the combination of Iron Will it can save you.
I would use medkits instead of sc. I used ds a lot but I am playing without it again and realised it is not neccessary at all as much as I thought. So you can use kindred and something else imo.
Its about as typical as you can get
Switch self care for bond and you have a really solid solo queue build. Also I only opt to put on d strike when I'm sick of tunneling killers. It really isn't as common as everyone makes it out to be though at higher ranks
Switch Self-Care for anything else.
If Solo use Kindred.
There's nothing to rate this is just your perks in a line that happen to do things
It's not like you tried to create an interesting synergy or wanted to do something niche
Pretty average survivor build, just get rid of self care
You are using Self Care with Nancy........
Running selfcare on nancy while her teachable is a 8sec heal not effected by sloppy thana or any other slow heal perk im confused
Its 22 seconds actually, 8 from locker, 14 from cleansing, is still faster than 32 seconds with Self-Care.
Thats not considering the time it takes running over to a locker, which unless there's one right on top of the totem it still takes longer
I would ditch Self Care for something else, its a perk that wastes WAY too much time, 32 seconds of self caring is wasted time that could of been used on gens, to be exact 40% of a generator. The only time Self Care is useful is if you're in a SWF team and you pair it up with BT to have an end game save build. If you really want a perk to heal yourself I would bring Inner Strength, perfect since you're playing Nancy, but I would only bring this if you're playing SWF.
If you're playing solo Q, I would recommend 2 other perks
Kindred to be able to know when is the right time to go for saves and provide you with more information
Bond to find teammates to heal them or yourself, and avoiding accidently bringing the killer to a generator your teammates are repairing