Iron Will should also conceal breathing noises
If Stridor makes injured and breathing noises louder why doesn't Iron Will do the same thing? I hate how loud Ash's normal breathing is and how you can literally hear it through walls. I don't even think this would be that crazy of a buff just a nice QOL thing.
Comments
Tbh that should be given to Calm Spirit instead.
It does conceal breathing already for some reason.
Oh. Apparently it's bugged? Interesting...
It's because the survivors don't have breathing sounds when they are injured, but the breathing is a part of the injured sounds. When that's gone you just don't hear anything. So you could say Stridor also increases breathing sound when injured too.
Let's do the reverse and stop IW from removing breathing sounds while injured since it's would already be strong enough without it. Like someone else suggested above Calm Spirit would be much better for it.
Yeah I noticed this there is ZERO sound from those survivors. Even footsteps seem silent a lot of the time.
I personally think both IW and stridor should be nerfed. 50% quieter for iron will, and 50% louder for stridor. It's kind of ridiculous being able to turn off sounds completely via a perk. The sounds were put into the game for a reason.
it already does. my guy doesnt sound like hes about to have an asthma attack with iron will