What I'm hoping for the most for the new chapter.
They sneak Wraith his own theme and chase music. What? Think I'm excited for the new killer. Nah nah nah.
They sneak Wraith his own theme and chase music. What? Think I'm excited for the new killer. Nah nah nah.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hyped for Wraith and Blight more than for Trickster. He's F tier
I am super hyped for trickster! I'm happy to play with another ranged killer, but as far as his balance. I'm still undecided. I know he seems weak, but maybe there's something I just didn't see yet.
Can't wait to get abused when playing as trickster 👌
Can't wait to actually see over loops when playing Blight
don't get my hopes up
I'm a little hopeful since they did this with Billy.
wraith got his own chase music?
If it's any help, it will boil down to people playing search & replace with what they tell Deathslinger mains
No, but with Hillbilly they snuck his own so I hope they do the same for Wraith.
I wish too. But probably won’t hear it for more than 5 secs because you’re always invisible lol
They didn't "sneak" it. It just wasn't in the ptb where the main change was Hillbilly and Bubba. Again, the main change that mid chapter was Hillbilly and Bubba's powers. The main change this update is not Wraith. It's the addition of a new chapter. Wraith more or less just had a number adjustment. Although I would still love to see some Wraith music with this update. The timing and circumstances for when Hillbilly got his music and what's goin on with Wraith are different.
I'm hoping they listened to the community feedback about Trickster and made his Lacerates easier to stack and use in the long term. I really want to play Trickster, but if they don't listen and keep him weak, he's going to be dead on arrival. His ONLY fans are going to be fan girls that get upset they never see him / get Mori'd by him.
I'm looking forward to the new chapter. I hope they release it