Rank your DBD youtubers / streamers
Rank these dbd youtubers 1-6 in terms of educational content, and just enjoyable content all around. 6 being worst and 1 being best.
Scott Jund
Tru3Ta1ent
Otzdarva
Dowsey
Paulie Esther
The King
Tagged:
Mod
Rank these dbd youtubers 1-6 in terms of educational content, and just enjoyable content all around. 6 being worst and 1 being best.
Scott Jund
Tru3Ta1ent
Otzdarva
Dowsey
Paulie Esther
The King
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm going to swap out a few of these guys for my own streamers as I tend not to watch the majority of these:
1 - Otz - because he's otz and everybody adores the guy
2 - TheEntityLeftHand - I know his roleplay isn't for everybody and some people can't stomach how he will hunt down offenders, but I love how calm and cool he is most of the time. He never complains about game balance - he just plays his game and doesn't care what anybody thinks of him. Before i learned about Otz, he was my go-to Trapper main. Indeed, I think he is probably Otz's equal with Trapper.
3 - Tru3 - I don't care for his opinion much and I don't like his incessant complaining about balance. But I respect that he is willing to explain his point of view calmly and his skillful play. For that reason, i watch him.
Streamer i watch the most is Tru3. Mainly because he uploads 500 videos a day so he is always in my list. It's weird though, a good portion of what he says makes a lot of sense but then he confuses OoO with undying auras.
I watch Monto for the laughs
I don't watch Otz. Just Not Otz.
I miss HybridPanda. One of the more all around entertaining streamers.
And Umbra playing huntress. Just not right for her to be that good.
Now that you mention it, I miss Hybrid Panda too. He was such a chill and likable guy.
I like OTZ , TRU3 , Monto , Pupperz. There many more you missed out on That are very cool . OTZDARVA has put in too much time on this game...he has videos that are hours long explaining perk perk ..I love his 50 win in a row vids.
I mainly watch small streamers (less than 2k followers) - I find most larger streamers a bit annoying and egotistic.
The only larger streamer I watch with any consistency for DBD content is Ohmwrecker. I find him to be genuine, funny, and he never tries to act like he is better than he is - and frankly - he just has fun playing.
1. Umbra
2. Otzdarva
What about Jaee? That dude is pretty funny
Tru3Ta1ent - Complains a lot and bites to people baiting him in his chat but his content is simple and good.
Otzdarva - Feels like he shills a little too hard sometimes but has creative builds
The King - Haven't seen King in a while but he was more of a news source kind of guy from what I remember
Scott Jund - Comes across as arrogant sometimes and a bit too much of a "know it all" attitude, but his content isn't that bad. It just bugs me how people will parrot his videos non-stop afterwards
Paulie Esther - Haven't seen much of Paulie. From what I gather he's close to the company but a bit more of a casual gamer? or am I wrong?
Dowsey - Why is he even here? not a very nice person with lots of behind the scenes drama and has generally done some pretty crappy things to people in the DBD community. Also trolls in games.
With the fact that we have the name/shame rule on this forum which covers discussing negatively about a person, I'm going to close this thread, because it's pretty obvious the way things will go.