Why are so many Meg and Feng players scaredy cats?

I dunno is it just me but they are running away even when the killer is miles away. :lol:

Comments

  • Megs are shpeshial

  • @Eveline Despite running fast, Meg is quite "slow".
  • It’s better than Farmer David

    Honestly a lot of Meg players have an IQ of about 2000 because they get you off the hook RIGHT in front of the killer. It’s been mainly Meg and Claudette that I pull off of a person when they are trying to unhook.

    I’d rather them wait until the killer is gone to pull me off of a hook. The bravest survivor I normally see is surely Claudette. A lot of Claudette players will sacrifice themselves for their teammates.

  • @MegMain98 said:
    It’s better than Farmer David

    Honestly a lot of Meg players have an IQ of about 2000 because they get you off the hook RIGHT in front of the killer. It’s been mainly Meg and Claudette that I pull off of a person when they are trying to unhook.

    I’d rather them wait until the killer is gone to pull me off of a hook. The bravest survivor I normally see is surely Claudette. A lot of Claudette players will sacrifice themselves for their teammates.

    Haha. Claudette's are suicidal. Only survivor I play (Since I feel like putting blood points into multiple survivors past 40 is a waste.) I sac myself all the time for my teammates. Don't know if it's intentional or I'm just not smart enough to realize that I'm being suicidal. It's one of those things where the play looks great in your head. But when you go to pull it off you realize it wasn't the best idea you've come up with.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    @MegMain98 said:
    It’s better than Farmer David

    Honestly a lot of Meg players have an IQ of about 2000 because they get you off the hook RIGHT in front of the killer. It’s been mainly Meg and Claudette that I pull off of a person when they are trying to unhook.

    I’d rather them wait until the killer is gone to pull me off of a hook. The bravest survivor I normally see is surely Claudette. A lot of Claudette players will sacrifice themselves for their teammates.

    Haha. Claudette's are suicidal. Only survivor I play (Since I feel like putting blood points into multiple survivors past 40 is a waste.) I sac myself all the time for my teammates. Don't know if it's intentional or I'm just not smart enough to realize that I'm being suicidal. It's one of those things where the play looks great in your head. But when you go to pull it off you realize it wasn't the best idea you've come up with.

    I actually can’t really play Claudette at the moment since I just prestiged her and am only at Level 4 prestige 2. I’m going onr at a time prestiging all the characters simply becasue I want to. Gonna probably do all the girls first. I’m also working on Myers and Spirit. I mainly play Meg, Claudette, and Nea but I’ll more than likely prestige them all someday.

    Sorry about the off topic rant I just noticed the comment about putting bloodpoints into survivors after Level 40 and wanting to say something about that.

  • It's because Meg's and Feng's actually have to hide and play careful unlike Claudette's who can just crouch and stay unseen by the killer.

  • @JoannaVO said:
    It's because Meg's and Feng's actually have to hide and play careful unlike Claudette's who can just crouch and stay unseen by the killer.

    Due to cosmetics, that is not a thing for me, Claudette main.
    And also, it is only those 2 according to the OP, so why are the rest of the survivors fine?

  • @Chi said:

    @JoannaVO said:
    It's because Meg's and Feng's actually have to hide and play careful unlike Claudette's who can just crouch and stay unseen by the killer.

    Due to cosmetics, that is not a thing for me, Claudette main.
    And also, it is only those 2 according to the OP, so why are the rest of the survivors fine?

    OP is only focused on those 2 specific characters, nobody ever said that other characters are all fine.

  • I wear a bright pink jacket on Claud... So no hiding in a corner for me. But if you wanted a real answer to this... I'd say it probably isn't just those two characters. It's probably most of the newer ones. And it might have something to do with them being newer to the game? Just kinda makes sense. I know as someone that has played for a long time... I got Claudette to P3 and got her all the perks in the game. After that I haven't ever put a blood point into a survivor. There's no reason to? So there's probably a lot of players out there that don't change off one survivor. It's not like survivors have different skills or play styles. So a lot of the older players probably have a maxed out Claud/Jake/Dwight/Megan/Nea and then the newer players to the game probably like the look of the newer survivors.

  • Both Meg and Feng are not to be trusted.

  • Both Meg and Feng are not to be trusted.

    This. I have been sandbagged by Fengs to my wits end. If you sandbag me in the fog, I'll pallet YOU.
  • Because I don't want to die! Lol

    My Feng is set up to stealth mode, and hitting gens and aside from lithe, cannot run for #########. 
  • For the most part I don't really see Mins  being scaredy cats

    I main Min myself.

    However I will see most of us are really not altruistic most Min mains I meet including myself prefer doing gens over helping people out
  • Uhm what about dwight?

  • And Laurie's players seem to last the longest.... They are the "Sole survivor" ha...ha

    I'm funny

  • As someone who mostly plays Min (and yes, Min IS her first name, she's Chinese), I can tell you that she is extremely exposed. Bright blue clothing is not ideal for hiding, so we actually have to try.

    Also, I suck at Survivor. So, that might be affecting my willingness to hide.

  • Milo said:

    And Laurie's players seem to last the longest.... They are the "Sole survivor" ha...ha

    I'm funny

    I play as Kate. :)
  • @VolantConch1719 said:
    As someone who mostly plays Min (and yes, Min IS her first name, she's Chinese), I can tell you that she is extremely exposed. Bright blue clothing is not ideal for hiding, so we actually have to try.

    Also, I suck at Survivor. So, that might be affecting my willingness to hide.

    It’s not the only clothing she has though. I’m not good at hiding with any character NOT named Claudette. I’m pretty good with a “ninja Claudette” type of build.

    Anybody else I just don’t care enough to hide, I wear bright clothes on most of my characters and I survive and die as much as a normally do. On Feng I wear the purple ponytail with the green Sci-Fi shirt and black pants. I can probably make her a little better at hiding if I didn’t rock the purple hair but again...I don’t care enough to change it if I’m not playing Claudette.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    @VolantConch1719 said:
    As someone who mostly plays Min (and yes, Min IS her first name, she's Chinese), I can tell you that she is extremely exposed. Bright blue clothing is not ideal for hiding, so we actually have to try.

    Also, I suck at Survivor. So, that might be affecting my willingness to hide.

    It’s not the only clothing she has though. I’m not good at hiding with any character NOT named Claudette. I’m pretty good with a “ninja Claudette” type of build.

    Anybody else I just don’t care enough to hide, I wear bright clothes on most of my characters and I survive and die as much as a normally do. On Feng I wear the purple ponytail with the green Sci-Fi shirt and black pants. I can probably make her a little better at hiding if I didn’t rock the purple hair but again...I don’t care enough to change it if I’m not playing Claudette.

    Yeah, I know. Generally I wear Min's cloth coat thing, but even that is somewhat bright. I am trying to get her green t-shirt though. That should blend in a little better. I don't play enough to get the actual cool cosmetics, so I'm just trying to get green everything.

    I'm just simply bad at surviving.

  • @VolantConch1719 said:

    @MegMain98 said:

    @VolantConch1719 said:
    As someone who mostly plays Min (and yes, Min IS her first name, she's Chinese), I can tell you that she is extremely exposed. Bright blue clothing is not ideal for hiding, so we actually have to try.

    Also, I suck at Survivor. So, that might be affecting my willingness to hide.

    It’s not the only clothing she has though. I’m not good at hiding with any character NOT named Claudette. I’m pretty good with a “ninja Claudette” type of build.

    Anybody else I just don’t care enough to hide, I wear bright clothes on most of my characters and I survive and die as much as a normally do. On Feng I wear the purple ponytail with the green Sci-Fi shirt and black pants. I can probably make her a little better at hiding if I didn’t rock the purple hair but again...I don’t care enough to change it if I’m not playing Claudette.

    Yeah, I know. Generally I wear Min's cloth coat thing, but even that is somewhat bright. I am trying to get her green t-shirt though. That should blend in a little better. I don't play enough to get the actual cool cosmetics, so I'm just trying to get green everything.

    I'm just simply bad at surviving.

    I can loop the killer around for a while if I have a spot to do so...it’s not hard, it’s so simple anybody can do it. I’m bad at losing the killer, once I’m in a chase the killer either has to turn their attention to another survivor or catch me. I rarely am able to break line of sight...I get tunneled, farmed, and facecamped. Which is why I normally die. I don’t think the clothing has any bearing on whether I survive or not. The killer can spot you if they have eyes regardless if you are wearing blue, green, black, red, or rainbow. The only survivor I TRY hiding with is Claudette and even then it barely works.