How far have you gotten with a million bloodpoints?
It never dawned on me until recently that people get a different number of bloodwebs in with one million bloodpoints (starting at Level 1). I try to get as little as possible while spending as little as possible in my bloodwebs and have only managed at farthest to get to Level 37 with one million bloodpoints. A friend recently told me they SOMEHOW get to Level 40 to 42 with one million bloodpoints. So I'm curious, for those who have saved up and spent one million bloodpoints on a single character, how far did you get?
Comments
From P0 to P3 lvl 1 I will spend as little as possible. The highest I've gotten being cheap was level 38.
Thats not caring about perks/offerings and just leveling up as frugally as possible.
I got my Billy level 42 with 1 million bp when I prestiged
Unrelated but I love the name. That's hilarious.
Depends on how lucky I get. Sometimes the Entity takes 2/3 of a massive bloodweb, sometimes She takes a handful of items worth 12k in all. Gotta steer Her toward the expensive stuff.
Thank you ChurchofPig, I like your name too :D
Yeah you can get at least lvl 40 with 1 mil
The conventional wisdom is around level 40 depending on how lucky you are with the blood webs.
I’m the same. If I only go for the cheapest possible route on all bloodwebs, the highest I get is Lv 37. It’s very annoying.
40 is the highest I've gotten
It's never as far as it feels like it'll be. "Aw yeah dude a million BP I'm so rich!" a few minutes later "what the heck I'm out already? I didn't even prestige yet"
I usually prestige twice with 1M bloodpoints.
Level 38
43, depends whether you buy cheap stuff and just want the prestige or you genuinely care about the stuff in the bloodweb
I think I've got something like level 35. It was under 40 for sure, but I probably did some mistakes when grabbing things in the bloodweb.
40 or 42, don't remember.
Lvl 38 taking only the cheapest items