I deserve more hate mail.
I will be honest my only regret cross playing against PC and Xbox players is I cannot receive hate mail from them... Saddens me a bit when I am gutting people like pigs and hanging them from hooks and I cannot hear them cry about it like PS players. I deserve proper feedback, it is not fair :(
Comments
Aye, I agree. My salt mine feels pretty insufficient on ps4 as well.
Oh how I wish they would add a text chat option for ps4 and cross play chat. I’m always impressed by a good pig gutter.
Im sorry but, You WANT people to be mad at you?
Yeah, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
That used to be the best part of Killer on ps4 was the hate mail. That and For Honor. After Crossplay I rarely ever get it. Feels bad man.
I think crossplay is ######### up things more than anything else. Does it really sensor curse words, that is too funny. Coming from a game where you are literally hanging people from hooks.
Yeah I like my constructive criticism served with a bit of salt...
Yeah the first time I played a crossplay match in DbD, my internet bugged out and I lost it for like, two days. It took me a whole week to finally turn it back on and brave another match. I will say its made Killer Que way shorter, so that's nice.
Eyeroll.
You could turn off crossplay.
edgy
Sociopath
Haven't gotten hate mail since I mained Hag before cross platform was available. But I'm so glad they decided to send a voice message because I love replaying it!
This is why when people play in a way to make the game miserable you should say GG if anything and move on. Don't give them what they want.
This is so cringe.
Well thats a first
Ikr. I sometimes got hate mail for following those rules too, back in the days before Highlander/Gladiator got released.
Haha, i feel you. Hate mail feeds me too :)
Odd kink, but okay
two types of salt lol