The ONLY objectively true tier list
The bottom tier is in no particular order.
The bottom tier is in no particular order.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see how anyone can disagree with this.
I always put Demo in G-Tier.
Because he is a Good Boy.
i dont see any reason why would someone with the right mind disagree with this list, its accurate and precise.
Demo is a good boy. The best boy. He deserves all of the belly rubs and chin scratches in the world.
Hard disagree it’s more something like this:
D tier is full of people that kill people. I don’t like that. S tier has a waifu.
...
idk fam, Demodoggo seems awfully low...
I’ve already put the ring on Spirit’s finger I need to be loyal to my wifey
Was it a... Weaved Ring?
Yes
Wrong. S Tier is a synonym of perfection, and there is just 1 perfect character in DBD. I will show you the real Tier List.
No my girly doesn’t belong in D tier 😢
My Elm Street babe doesn't belong in D Tier either.
Yes.
Demi is certainly the guy all other killers go to for advice, counsel and worship inbetween trials, so yeah this is sound.
You guys are so right. My sincerest apologies. I'll update the tier list.
Better? @TheGannMan @GeneralV
@RoboMojo I mean, Charlotte's in the right place, but Victor seems to be in the wrong tier!
I'll leave you to decidewhatthat tier is, of course.Not to mention that Suzie's at least C tier! (The other three are in the correct place, though)
Wow ok I see how it is
Fixed it for you
Damn, that was evil...
You know what I have an idea. Spirit and Freddy mains should become allies. Both of us get verbally abused so much. Whenever one of us gets brought down we bring each other back up how about that?
Now this is a tier list I can get behind.
I agree. Sounds like a very good idea. As a Freddy main, I vow to help Spirit mains whenever I can.
People always say that Freddy and Spirit, are OP, "pay to win", broken, and the list goes on. I am tired of this. I just want to play my favourite killer ;-;
Same here #spiritmain4life
#freddymain4life
Freddy is the best.
Posted the same comment twice, my bad.
I would put Legion EVEN lower if I could and I’d put Blight next to Demo but then it would no longer be objective I’m afraid.
Disappointed. Demo should be higher on the list.