FFS, buff Freddy

Teleporting across the map to the three person Discordance proc takes too long and gives the survivors too much time to hide, I demand Hag level teleportation speeds.

Comments

  • Meanwhile trapper wants one extra bag.

  • @Pilot said:

    Meanwhile trapper wants one extra bag.

    God, his power can literally just be turned off or removed from the game entirely with the right perk or item; and all we want is to be allowed to carry 2 traps; and that is apparently too much.

    *Slams head on desk* Trapper lyfe is hard.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2019638#Comment_2019638

    God, his power can literally just be turned off or removed from the game entirely with the right perk or item; and all we want is to be allowed to carry 2 traps; and that is apparently too much.

    *Slams head on desk* Trapper lyfe is hard.

    Legion main here, I feel the pain.

    All I want is to not lose my power on a successful M1....

    or not eat a longer stun than Nurse, despite having a MUCH less dangerous power.

  • @ArchFox said:

    Teleporting across the map to the three person Discordance proc takes too long and gives the survivors too much time to hide, I demand Hag level teleportation speeds.

    I demand 1 million dollars, but I'm never going to get it! lol. use add ons to speed teleporting up

  • @ArchFox said:

    Teleporting across the map to the three person Discordance proc takes too long and gives the survivors too much time to hide, I demand Hag level teleportation speeds.

    🤣

    Asking to buff one of the best killer... ppl on this forum are plain noobs... plz devs, never listen to them, listen to the high level community (streamers especially).