https://youtu.be/UFA51TNq0sg
Someone wants views.
@Zozzy said:Someone wants views.
@Zozzy said:
Na I couldn't post the actual video on here lol I'm proud that I did this tho 😂
Oh god OH ######### OH ######### I am NOT committing to that gen AAAAAAAAA
Don't we all?
I've seen this on Reddit.
Except it was a Meg. I was looking for that post yesterday... Wonder where it went.
--------
My life < gen
Especially since it's about to pop and I've yet to be hooked / one hook
@ArchFox said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2019623#Comment_2019623Don't we all?
@ArchFox said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2019623#Comment_2019623
No?
Oh hell no, I'll use sprint burst and get out of there. Quick.
Tier 4
I’m totally committing to that gen no matter what.
I made one as well, with some regrets
https://youtu.be/331EIJoij7A
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Someone wants views.
Na I couldn't post the actual video on here lol I'm proud that I did this tho 😂
Oh god OH ######### OH ######### I am NOT committing to that gen AAAAAAAAA
Don't we all?
I've seen this on Reddit.
Except it was a Meg. I was looking for that post yesterday... Wonder where it went.
--------
My life < gen
Especially since it's about to pop and I've yet to be hooked / one hook
No?
Oh hell no, I'll use sprint burst and get out of there. Quick.
Tier 4
I’m totally committing to that gen no matter what.
I made one as well, with some regrets
https://youtu.be/331EIJoij7A