Three Survivors Disconnected - Server Issue?
Is their a server issue going on at the moment? Had three survivors just disconnect two of them in rapid succession.
Is their a server issue going on at the moment? Had three survivors just disconnect two of them in rapid succession.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, but I believe it's only affecting PC players atm. There's a thread on here that mentioned connection issues yesterday and today.
No it's not only affecting pc players as i had the issue recently.
Oh yikes, thanks for the heads-up. I'm on console but haven't had a chance to play yet today.
Now it just happened to me and I am on PC. I was playing as killer though when it happened. Wonder what is causing it.
I've been disconnected from 2 games in the past hour. PC player.
I got my marshmellows ready for a good camping session and now this. Come on steam I'm waiting to put the game on.
This is my favorite comment in this entire thread, thanks for making me smile.