Please add hex labels for killers on totems
Please add icons to let killers know which totem is which. I think it would make hexs much more viable of a Mechanic in the same, introduce more depth to the game, provides additional strategy, and it doesn't really provide an unfair advantage to killers.
Where things are now it super risky to have multiple hexs in the game because killers don't know which ones are worth defending or prioritizing more. You could add something similar as a white perk icon over the totem so you know which is which.
Comments
HEX's are supposed to be risky.
If you dont want to take a risk, dont take a HEX.
So you want to remove the surprise factor in this game more? Gotcha.
So that some noob killer can camp the living hell out of this totem? Totally not biased request, yes.
Someone lost their Ruin early
Hexs are just too weak right now and this would go a long way to improve them. I dont think having a surprise factor as killer, especially with your own kit, is fun exactly. The surprise factor in this instance makes the most sense to be for survivors.
Man so much hate instantly. Jeez calm down yall. Really going for the throat for a minor suggestion. I play both sides with purple/red rank. Having a part of your kit that you don't have info on is totally weird to me especially since survivors don't have anything like this themselves.
I don't run hexs myself in small part due to this but largely because of the spawns and I get more value out of things like pop. I think adding this would make the game more interesting frankly.
"Hexs are just too weak right now"
Tell that same thing next time you get 5 tokens of Devour Hope or get massive gen regression across the map thanks to Ruin.
Though I doubt it happens with you, including the fact that you even created this topic.
There is no hate here, buddy, your suggestion is just biased. That's it. Be ready for criticism when you put on ideas on the internet.
Killers can already camp their totem now. You don't need to know which totem is which if you only bring 1 totem into the game.
Also if a killer is camping their totem, they aren't protecting gens so you can just do gens. Ruin and DH do nothing unless the killer is pressuring gens and hooking survivors.
This is just a nonsensical complain to me.
Agreed. If a killer is camping totems they are losing the game. I just view it as it's not reasonable to have survivors not know things about their kit, why put that additional barrier on a killer who is already 4v1.
Adding the info would add more variety in the game honestly. It gets old seeing the same handful of builds in the game and this could add a lot more options where killers can strategies their totems more instead of blindly defending them. Even with issues of devour hope and hex ruin you still can kill totems easily. Hex ruin you can easily power through (I've had plenty of games as survivor and no one bothered with the totem. Got all gens done just fine). Devour is the strongest totem imo but even then isn't that bad. Most of the hexs just aren't good in large because you don't know which is which
I do find it annoying when I'm running a normal hex perk and Haunted Grounds to protect it. I have no idea which totem is my actual hex and often I end up protecting what turns out to be my Haunted Grounds.
At the very least, I think Haunted Grounds should have a different aura color. Or maybe standing next to a hex totem and looking at it makes the respective perk icon blink as a notification of what totem I am next to.
Yeah That perk in particular just doesn't feel worth it most of the time because of not knowing which is which
This is obviously Bait, Labels of hex's really will make this game better *sarcasm*
Not bait. I genuinely thin Katherine labels would give people more reason to use hexs and to use more hexs in each game. I think it would add more variety in builds since killers don't have to hope (as much) rng doesn't screw them.
There are other things that should happen in the game but this is a simple addition thats long overdue. There isn't a good reason for a killer to not know this info beyond "surprises are nice" but I don't think it makes sense to have the single player to not know his belongings against 4 survivors who have largely the same info
Of [Bad word], I read it wrong. I thought you were on about survivors seeing what hex perks you run lol. I do agree now, hex perk totems should have labels.
Ohhh lol. That makes more sense lol. That would be terrible lol